Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim'l fix it

+22
Lyric Todkill
mark leach
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
chipbutty
BoltonTillIDie
Alf Hooker
WhiteBic
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
LW23
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
Angry Dad
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

41Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 19:17

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My mate fantasy football team is called Jim'll fist it... I bet he regrets calling his team that today

42Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nothing wrong with waving disables kids away for a day trip, but I bet someone would say that they should be allowed to get on with their day out, without the fuss, so that they could lead a more normal, life, without everyone staring at them. Do you stand at the bus station, and wave all the buses out? (I didn't think so)

43Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
So why did the BBC tell the Panorama department to drop the exact same investigation, whilst he was still alive? Why were the BBC so quick into advising that they have never covered up (presumably been advised by the same people who advised South Yorkshire police during the 1980's)? Why did a national tabloid actually do the investgation with evidence but all of a sudden decided to drop it?

Too many coincidences for my liking.

Shut up you Dutch bellend. There is no proof or it would be in the public eye. Instead the production company have got a few "maybes" and put them together to create a tacky TV show.

It seems some of you want to believe everything you read.

Just stating actual facts and oh, by the way, with regards to the Private School, the police dropped teh case not becaus eof no evidence but because of lack of evidence - meaning there was evidence but not striong enough to take to court, supposedly - but funnily enough that police force received a decent hand out to their charity soon after it was dropped - no names yet, though!!!

44Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Nothing wrong with waving disables kids away for a day trip, but I bet someone would say that they should be allowed to get on with their day out, without the fuss, so that they could lead a more normal, life, without everyone staring at them. Do you stand at the bus station, and wave all the buses out? (I didn't think so)

I have seen her at Chorley bus station doing the exact same waving to the buses!!!!affraid

45Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
I have seen her at Chorley bus station doing the exact same waving to the buses!!!!affraid

Does Chorley even have a bus station? I think you mistook me for some other ex-model Businesswoman of the Year.

46Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

So you were at the bus station then Very Happy

47Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Does Chorley even have a bus station? I think you mistook me for some other ex-model Businesswoman of the Year.

Why are you not officially listed, for any year, for being Business Woman of the Year - of all the official ones?

Yep, definitely sure it was you - also wearing a tee-shirt with words Jim Fixed It For Me! Laughing

48Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Just stating actual facts and oh, by the way, with regards to the Private School, the police dropped teh case not becaus eof no evidence but because of lack of evidence - meaning there was evidence but not striong enough to take to court, supposedly - but funnily enough that police force received a decent hand out to their charity soon after it was dropped - no names yet, though!!!

Reading between the lines it looks like it was the word of one young girl against Sir Jimmy. Now hows about that then ? No contest. It will all come out in the documentary on Wednesday.

49Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Reading between the lines it looks like it was the word of one young girl against Sir Jimmy. Now hows about that then ? No contest. It will all come out in the documentary on Wednesday.

According to ITN and BBC there were 5 girls at that school and for the documentary only 2 have come forward but the other 3 have issued statements!

50Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure they'll all be getting their tits out on page 3 on the back of the programme.

51Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Would you prefer they advertise taxi companies?

52Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm sure they'll all be getting their tits out on page 3 on the back of the programme.

what at their age, and with their education - we are talking about women in their late 40's or early 50's as it took place in the early 1970's!!! But there again it would make a good calender - just akin to WI Calender Girls!

Edit: my spelling is atrocious today!

53Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazing that you're all so against Jimmy Saville. Clearly he never answered your letters.

54Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

haha, good point

55Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No wonder he always wore tracksuits! It was so he could whip his kecks up quickstyle if he was disturbed.

56Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 20:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Amazing that you're all so against Jimmy Saville. Clearly he never answered your letters.

Never sent a letter in, to be fair - just reading around teh subject and how he played companies, organisations and people - very interesting read - espdcially some of his more "extreme" views such as standing up for Paul Gadd, even after he had been found guilty, etc

57Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Mon Oct 01 2012, 21:14

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

His french letter was only the start of it,
even better he's waiting for me to grow some tits
Jim has jizzed it for me and you and you
tra la la, la, la la la
No-one will believe us if we tell on him
"we don't believe you, thats 'nice old Jim....."

and he does a lottta great work for Charaddee
(but he doesn't like to talk about it Mate)

58Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Tue Oct 02 2012, 11:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to today's tabloids there are a few more women who have 'come out' in relation to Sir Jimmy. Granted they are no longer in the first flush of youth but I can't weigh up why they haven't come forward before now?

59Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Tue Oct 02 2012, 12:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont see why they were scared to at the time, unless because they were scared of his fame and power and all the other little girls who would have crucified them for accusing St Jim , that would do it girls can be evil. Think about it you are in a girls home ,a nobody who's going to WANT to believe you. I can see it that way. I remember his block of flats in salford when i was a kid ,alway's young girls hanging around, sad fuckers.

60Jim'l fix it - Page 3 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Tue Oct 02 2012, 12:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Granted they are no longer in the first flush of youth but I can't weigh up why they haven't come forward before now?

Because someone only told them it happened this week perhaps?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum