Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you be willing to pay more NI or tax to fund the NHS and social care?

+4
Cajunboy
karlypants
wanderlust
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Your view in your last post was that you haven’t been afforded any privileges, and that’s just a different view of the world to mine. No point in arguing it, we clearly frame issues in completely different ways but no ill feeling at all from me.

I certainly won’t be leaving.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Your view in your last post was that you haven’t been afforded any privileges, and that’s just a different view of the world to mine. No point in arguing it, we clearly frame issues in completely different ways but no ill feeling at all from me.

I certainly won’t be leaving.

Well personally I'm pleased you won't be leaving.

As for 'framing' issues, I don't know what you mean?

Do you mean we have different definitions and standpoints?

If so my view of the world is based on that I've been poor, I know what it is to do without, to have no money, to miss out and I've also done well enough for myself that my child doesn't have to suffer that in her life.

My point is I've experienced life from both sides.

I think you can only view it from one.

Or rather only want to view it from one.

No ill feeling from me either.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd another meeting with the Bobsworth's investment advisor this week. We didn't talk about where BWFC is getting its money from but we did talk about health and care costs.

One member of his secretarial staff is in dire need of a hip replacement and has been hobbling around the office in severe pain for ages. Apparently it would likely be another 18 months or more to get an NHS hip so she's gone private at a cost somewhere north of £12K. I expect she'll probably have to pay to have the other one done too.

Another client had died recently meaning that the care home costs for his widow will now be only £5K per month compared to the £9K they were paying for the two of them.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hope everyone, including shamed ministers, watched the brilliant Channel 4 drama "Help" starring the outstanding Stephen Graham and Jodie Comer last week.

Heartbreaking but essential viewing. Multiple awards to follow, especially for the writer, Jack Thorne

Boris and his uncaring, incompetent minions should be forced to watch and hang their heads and weep.

A clap as a substitute for a decent pay rise is a shameful insult.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum