Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Can't Be Arsed Anymore

+8
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
Lyric Todkill
summercummings
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not so long ago BWFC was very important in my life, if we lost on a Saturday afternoon it would spoil my whole weekend. I realised yesterday that I no longer care. I laughed when Boro predictably scored their winner, and once I'd had my tea I didn't give BWFC another thought.

The club is in a mess. An owner who seems to trust a clueless Chairman. A procession of crap managers who spout bullshit week after week. And a bunch of overpaid ponces for players who show their utter contempt for BWFC for 90 minutes every week and then go home to their slags and collection of flash motors and count their cash that we so gratefully gave them.

I think I've been in denial in recent months/years. Despite hating Owen Coyle and the players I've always thought the good times were just around the corner and some great results were imminent. But I've woken up. This club is on the way down, I can seriously see us playing League 2 football within 5 years.

I doubt I'll go to another game in a while. There's only so long you can put your trust in an inept Chairman and greedy players. Has anyone been feeling a similar way of late?

2I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You'll fit in well on here then as hardly anyone on this site seems to attend games.

3I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:You'll fit in well on here then as hardly anyone on this site seems to attend games.

How do you know?

4I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:45

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:You'll fit in well on here then as hardly anyone on this site seems to attend games.

I still go to home games and Saturday away games, but I admit it is becoming increasingly difficult to justify the expense when the players I'm supporting don't seem to give a damn.

5I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:45

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am God and know everything.

6I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:46

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I am God and know everything.

i've been to every home game this season so you're not much of a god Very Happy

7I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:48

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I am God and know everything.

i've been to every home game this season so you're not much of a god Very Happy

Wow every home game? That's ermmmm pretty shit support imo.

8I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:48

Natasha Whittam wrote:Not so long ago BWFC was very important in my life, if we lost on a Saturday afternoon it would spoil my whole weekend. I realised yesterday that I no longer care. I laughed when Boro predictably scored their winner, and once I'd had my tea I didn't give BWFC another thought.

The club is in a mess. An owner who seems to trust a clueless Chairman. A procession of crap managers who spout bullshit week after week. And a bunch of overpaid ponces for players who show their utter contempt for BWFC for 90 minutes every week and then go home to their slags and collection of flash motors and count their cash that we so gratefully gave them.

I think I've been in denial in recent months/years. Despite hating Owen Coyle and the players I've always thought the good times were just around the corner and some great results were imminent. But I've woken up. This club is on the way down, I can seriously see us playing League 2 football within 5 years.

I doubt I'll go to another game in a while. There's only so long you can put your trust in an inept Chairman and greedy players. Has anyone been feeling a similar way of late?

i still enjoy the atmosphere, the banter, the excitement....but i only found the joys of live football a couple of years ago so bolton being crap is all i've ever known!

9I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:49

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

better than most i suspect.

10I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:

better than most i suspect.

Probably is compared to most on this site.

11I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:50

I don't think it's any different on here than other sites. A lot of people are probably like me though, they go to the games but don't feel the need to come on a forum and tell everyone.

12I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one should have to justify to Bernie whether they go to matches or not. If you go week after week despite the football being shite you are either dumb, lonely or both.

Look into the light Bernie, there is more to life than watching poor footballers.

13I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Owen Owen Owen wrote:

I don't think it's any different on here than other sites. A lot of people are probably like me though, they go to the games but don't feel the need to come on a forum and tell everyone.

Natasha felt the need to come on here to tell everyone she can't be arsed going. The main posters on this site rarely attend games. It's obvious because they're on here posting stuff during games. Natasha will have plenty of people to chat to on here in future instead of being at the game. That was all I was getting at.

And that people who don't go are shit fans.

14I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And that people who don't go are shit fans.

If your favourite restaurant started shiting in your soup would you continue to go just because you'd been going for a number of years?

15I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No I'd twat them, shit in the chefs mouth and burn the place down. Nobody at Bolton has poo'd in my half time pie yet though.

16I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 09:00

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:No I'd twat them, shit in the chefs mouth and burn the place down. Nobody at Bolton has poo'd in my half time pie yet though.

Don't be so sure, I once worked on the production line of a major pie maker.

17I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 09:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton Hater wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:No I'd twat them, shit in the chefs mouth and burn the place down. Nobody at Bolton has poo'd in my half time pie yet though.

Don't be so sure, I once worked on the production line of a major pie maker.

You're dead when I get my hands on you. Just like your mam.

18I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 09:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't be scared BH, Bernie has a history of not turning up for fights.

19I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 09:03

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't be scared BH, Bernie has a history of not turning up for fights.

Don't start with me. You had to change forums last time you messed with someone as powerful as me.

20I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Empty Re: I Can't Be Arsed Anymore Sun Oct 28 2012, 09:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't start with me. You had to change forums last time you messed with someone as powerful as me.

I'm sure there's footage of you not turning up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum