Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's the latest pervert at the BBC?

+11
Cajunboy
wanderlust
okocha
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Whitesince63
Norpig
Mad Dog
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Wed Aug 02 2023, 17:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that you’ve “proved your point beyond any doubt” then we can stop bringing this shit up. Finally.

122Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Wed Aug 02 2023, 23:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Now that you’ve “proved your point beyond any doubt” then we can stop bringing this shit up.  Finally.

Until his next lie...

123Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Thu Aug 03 2023, 08:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Now that you’ve “proved your point beyond any doubt” then we can stop bringing this shit up.  Finally.

Until his next lie...
Give it a rest.

124Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Thu Aug 03 2023, 10:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Until his next lie...
Give it a rest.

FFS, are you his mum or something?

He told lies on the internet - consistently for four years - spent hours and hours of his life trying to hide that he was lying when any normal person would have just have said - whoops I got it wrong!

It's no big thing to lie on the internet - equally it is no big thing to admit you've made a mistake either - but to lie for four years solid???

I just find it hilarious and laugh at him - and to be honest he deserves to be  laughed at, a grown man like he is behaving in such a childish and dishonest way, it's hardly what you would expect as mature behaviour is it?

Can you or anyone else believe anything he ever says again - we all know now that he would rather lie and lie again than ever admit to being wrong or mistaken about anything!

I said what I said in my post above as a JOKE (although no doubt there is an element of truth in it - as the best jokes usually have).

125Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Fri Aug 04 2023, 15:20

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

THE END

126Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Fri Aug 04 2023, 15:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:THE END
Doubt it. This has got Mini Series written all over it.

Not sure who will be playing me, but Eddie Izzard has bagged the Nat role.

127Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Fri Aug 04 2023, 15:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've got Bob Mortimer signed up for me.

He has promised to fit it in between all the fishing.

Not sure if I believe a word he says though.

128Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Fri Aug 04 2023, 16:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I know what we could call it...

Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 P19140_v_v13_al

129Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Fri Aug 04 2023, 16:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6feaboiafu4i3hi05c2nktlo6vs22sf488s9q9qml&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Think Groundhog Day would be appropriate

130Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Fri Aug 04 2023, 20:48

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6feaboiafu4i3hi05c2nktlo6vs22sf488s9q9qml&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Or... "Obsession"!

131Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Fri Aug 04 2023, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6feaboiafu4i3hi05c2nktlo6vs22sf488s9q9qml&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

The Odd Couple. Very Happy

132Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 00:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

::FU::

Look BTID,

BONCE made a joke about this being a mini series...

CAJUN joked about who would play him in the series...

...and only then did I join in with the FUN.

Just because it might get up your nose, it doesn't mean other people aren't enjoying themselves and having a laugh.

I can't actually see ANYONE who has stood up for Wanderlust after LYING TO ALL OF US for the last four years, can you?

:tumbleweed:

133Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 01:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:Or... "Obsession"!

That's rich coming from someone who only posts on here to troll me for the last several years.

Rolling Eyes

134Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 11:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blimey i go away for a week or two and this has gone back in time to discussing Brexit again! Thought this thread was about perverts?

Also why am i seeing adverts on the site now?

135Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 11:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've only just stumbled over this never-ending story, and will chuck my own comment in, (far be it from me to cause more ripples  Very Happy )
I voted for Brexit, and I believe the benefits are still available to be taken. Unfortunately, the government is, and has been since 2016, inept and ineffective in the true ways of governing, much preferring to squabble amongst themselves. I believe they still don't have the ability to govern because of the system where, until 2016, they did not much more than tweak laws, etc., with govermental skills disappearing down the bog, e.g. pasty tax, and so it progressed to the current sorry state. 
Unlike you Sluffy, I believe there have been some improvements gained from Brexit, and this was confirmed a couple of weeks ago, when a report stated that we are better off than the EU states in some lesser-known areas, which have not necessarily been heralded by our dubious media. (Don't ask me which, but it was on TV, and I can't remember).
As an aside, I like Wander, and think some of his comments are fine. I don't see why he should be persecuted. by you, for what he's done and said. You tell us its all a game, and carry on like some paranoid when you discover what you obviously feel is an enormous crime, but which nobody else does. Sorry my friend, but as you know one of the reasons I left the site was because of all the pointless bickering, of which you were often at the centre. Nevertheless, I'll still be nipping back and forth, and the members are still a good bunch of people, (even you  Very Happy)
Just thought I'd mention it.

136Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 12:41

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:I've only just stumbled over this never-ending story, and will chuck my own comment in, (far be it from me to cause more ripples  Very Happy )
I voted for Brexit, and I believe the benefits are still available to be taken. Unfortunately, the government is, and has been since 2016, inept and ineffective in the true ways of governing, much preferring to squabble amongst themselves. I believe they still don't have the ability to govern because of the system where, until 2016, they did not much more than tweak laws, etc., with govermental skills disappearing down the bog, e.g. pasty tax, and so it progressed to the current sorry state. 
Unlike you Sluffy, I believe there have been some improvements gained from Brexit, and this was confirmed a couple of weeks ago, when a report stated that we are better off than the EU states in some lesser-known areas, which have not necessarily been heralded by our dubious media. (Don't ask me which, but it was on TV, and I can't remember).
As an aside, I like Wander, and think some of his comments are fine. I don't see why he should be persecuted. by you, for what he's done and said. You tell us its all a game, and carry on like some paranoid when you discover what you obviously feel is an enormous crime, but which nobody else does. Sorry my friend, but as you know one of the reasons I left the site was because of all the pointless bickering, of which you were often at the centre. Nevertheless, I'll still be nipping back and forth, and the members are still a good bunch of people, (even you  Very Happy)
Well said Glos and pretty much where I am on Brexit although I’d put our lack of development of Brexit opportunities as intentional rather than incompetence although in reality it’s probably a mixture of both. We have to accept the hardline Remainers still can’t accept they lost and the people actually agreed we should leave. Of course no Remainer was ever lied to or misled about staying in were they? Anyway I think we’ve done that to death and as for Sluffy v Lusty I agree that only Sluffy actually gives a monkeys if he lied or not. It doesn’t change anything and if I seem to agree from Sluffys evidence that Lusty did vote leave it still changes nothing. Just accept it a points been proved now let’s get on.

137Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Well said Glos and pretty much where I am on Brexit although I’d put our lack of development of Brexit opportunities as intentional rather than incompetence although in reality it’s probably a mixture of both. We have to accept the hardline Remainers still can’t accept they lost and the people actually agreed we should leave. Of course no Remainer was ever lied to or misled about staying in were they? Anyway I think we’ve done that to death and as for Sluffy v Lusty I agree that only Sluffy actually gives a monkeys if he lied or not. It doesn’t change anything and if I seem to agree from Sluffys evidence that Lusty did vote leave it still changes nothing. Just accept it a points been proved now let’s get on.
Hi Glos, always nice to hear from you.
Before we head off to the match, I think I should mention that we all lie on the internet.
I'm pretty sure Sluffy is a vicar, Nat is a turf accountant in Basingstoke, and Lusty is a retired glass blower from Barrow.
63 is a Marxist, KP is a binman, and Norpig is a florist in St Helens.
As for myself, I'm a Mexican drug lord with a passion for English football.
I won't mention Breadman and a few others, to protect the innocent.

138Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 15:55

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks Bonce.

139Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 16:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I've only just stumbled over this never-ending story, and will chuck my own comment in, (far be it from me to cause more ripples  Very Happy )

A short summary from me.

I don't give a toss one way or the other about Brexit - I never have.

The government put it to a vote and it happened and there is no way of changing that whether it ends up good or bad (overwhelmingly bad from our economy so far based on official statistics).

I just accept the consequences of the decision and get on with my life.

I have never even bothered to involve myself in the debate - although clearly several of you seem to believe me to be a staunch Remainer for some reason or other???

The only involvement I had from early on was to suggest to Wanderlust to accept (however reluctantly he felt about Brexit) that it happened, cannot be changed, and to get on with his life rather than dwelling on it and clearly getting angry and angrier about it - as clear his posts were showing.

I more or less kept away from everything from then on until I stumbled across the FACT the he had posted on ww that HE HAD VOTED FOR BREXIT!

As for Wanderlust he is popular on here - still is.

I don't care how he voted, I never have.

I just wanted his hatred of it (and the Tory Party) to stop - we aren't that type of a site.

To be honest it did not surprise me in the least that he denied he had or was the poster on ww who made that post - I'd already had experience of him lying elsewhere on the forum and denying it.

From then on I simply called him out about it.

I simply lampooned his dishonesty.

Lampoon
verb

Publicly criticise (someone or something) by using ridicule, irony, or sarcasm.

After all this is social media, which IS all just a game really.

I'm NOT 'persecuting' him, I'm NOT 'paranoid' about him, I don't feel 'it is an enormous crime that he's committed' - Christ where do people get these ideas from??? - I'm simply taking the piss out of him for his long continued dishonesty.

I'm not here to judge people or to question other people's morals but the fact really is that I've told the truth all along - in everything I've ever posted on here - and nearly everyone believes the liar more than me!

If those are your values and judgements then fair enough.

It is all meaningless - it's only the internet.

If you all get wound up over me calling out a lie then really that's your problem and issues.

I would have thought you'd want to know that you've being being played, led, lied to, that you can't trust anything that he was saying.

If you want to carry on believing that 70 year old Wanderlust runs rings around people FIFTY YEARS younger than himself at football, or that he never voted for Brexit or that he thinks I'm a wanker, then that's up to you.

We know for a fact now one of them is a lie, we all probably suspect another is also but he might well be right about me - who knows really?

I simply just wanted him to tone down the hatred and fake news and instead he decided to have a pop at me instead - and turn this into a him or me type of show.

I just found it so funny that a grown man would be so desperate as to go to all the trouble he has done, telling countless lies, for so many years, just to avoid he got somethings of no importance to anyone, wrong.

That's my story.

And fwiw I think Wanderlust should man up and tell us all why he did so.

I won't hold my breath though...

140Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sat Aug 05 2023, 17:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thats a fair comeback Sluffy. Is that it put to bed now?  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum