Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Pay For Your Stupidity

+8
chipbutty
xmiles
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Wed Nov 21 2012, 21:48

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I am having an NHS penile enhancement soon.

42Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Wed Nov 21 2012, 21:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ha Ha you'll have to post what happens, as I'm sure there are a lot of us who want to know how to get one, and if it was worth it Smile

43Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Wed Nov 21 2012, 22:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I ordered a penis enlargement kit on eBay and I got sent a magnifying glass.

44Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Wed Nov 21 2012, 23:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

gloswhite wrote:crows feet and bat wings are 100% natural Very Happy

Natural for crows and bats! Laughing

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Wed Nov 21 2012, 23:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

xmiles wrote:I agree that too much cosmetic surgery seems to be done on the NHS but gastric bands might actually be a cost effective way of reducing the number of fatties. Not ideal but more likely to work rather than trying to persuade them to stop eating.

I think Meals on Wheels is the best solution for fatties. Bring the meals and the fatties to the foot of the longest, steepest hill you can find then drive the meals to the top of the hill.

Come and get it, fatties!

46Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 06:25

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't like all this overweight people bashing. A lot of people overweight can't help it, a lot of overweight people have a slow metabolism and find it hard to keep their weight down. So stop with the overweight bashing yeah?

47Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 06:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can people also stop calling people fat and fatties, everyone has fat on them. Fat is just one layer of us, you don't hear people say 'muscle people'.
Can people say 'larger than life people' from now on?

48Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 07:14

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Being vastly over weight can be a medical problem but I think it's pretty rare. Mostly it's down to eating the wrong stuff, eating between meals and no exercice and by exercise I mean just walking when you don't have too.

The problem I have with fat people is that they are very selfish. Not only do they take up their own space but other peoples as well. Sat on a bus or plane, in a queue at the check-out anywhere really that we have to share a space, they say I've got my bit and I'm having some of your's.

Also, as is with smokers, the chances that their children will have the same problem is very high.

49Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 07:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That is bang out of order branding all overweight people selfish. I know a overweight person who isn't selfish.

50Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 08:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I don't like all this overweight people bashing.

Are you a bit chubby Michael?

51Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 09:03

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Get stuffed. I am not chubby.

52Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 10:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Can people say 'larger than life people' from now on?

lol!

53Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 11:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Get stuffed. I am not chubby.

Perhaps you are portly, or stout ?

54Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 15:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If you are overweight due to a medical problem, I have no problems with you. If you are overweight because you are constantly stuffing your face - that's a different matter.

55Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 16:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:If you are overweight due to a medical problem, I have no problems with you. If you are overweight because you are constantly stuffing your face - that's a different matter.

But how would you know the difference if the person came in through the A&E - unless medication was halted and not done until ALL checks were done which could actually hinder the help?

56Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 17:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are very few medical conditions that actually make you gain weight. Glandular fever can in some circumstances cause a slight weight gain hence the excuse often bandied about, ' It's in my glands".

Talk to any doctor worth his salt and he will tell you that if you eat a healthy balanced diet and exercise regularly then you are highly unlikely to become obese.

Some people have slower metabolism which takes longer to break down food but there is no excuse for obesity. We seem to be copying the yanks with our passion for McDonalds, Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut. Obesity is a big problem in the UK and trying to pass it off as simply a medical condition is bollocks. The more you eat, the more you will gain weight.

Always remember, there were no fatties in Belsen.

57Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 18:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to Granada News by 2020 one third of people in Merseyside will be obese. At the moment there are 80,000 adults and 13,000 children registered as clinically obese.

58Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 21:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:According to Granada News by 2020 one third of people in Merseyside will be obese. At the moment there are 80,000 adults and 13,000 children registered as clinically obese.

Looking on the bright side, it should cut the burglary rate.

59Time To Pay For Your Stupidity - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Pay For Your Stupidity Thu Nov 22 2012, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sick of my threads being hijacked by jokers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum