Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job"

+9
bwfc71
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm pretty sure I shagged her once behind the bins at Kwik Save. It might have been another Bolton slapper though.

Do you take your gloves off when you are shagging your hands? Or do you wear leather ones for a special treat!? Looking on the bright side Angry Dad loves you even though everybody else thinks you're a right Cnut!!

:COYW:

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm pretty sure I shagged her once behind the bins at Kwik Save. It might have been another Bolton slapper though.

Do you take your gloves off when you are shagging your hands? Or do you wear leather ones for a special treat!? Looking on the bright side Angry Dad loves you even though everybody else thinks you're a right Cnut!!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:

You are the cunt kitchen a puss filled cunt that stinks .

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What happened to the bonhomie at Christmas ?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:What happened to the bonhomie at Christmas ?
That creep of a twat kitchen just cant leave it alone RT , i'm surprised that you dont see the creep for what he is.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" - Page 2 2560419972
You are the cunt kitchen a puss filled cunt that stinks .

Back on your stalking routine? Your childish comments are going to get you in trouble! Mods, you seriously need to look at this person's comments before you are told to!!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't worry mate we won't let it go on beyond this.

Seems to be some sort of joke that has been taken far to far.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suggest making use of the foes list, this will, from what I am aware is a way to ignore everything a certain users posts.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'll save you the trouble you can keep soul kitchen I'm finished on here as of this post.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A Very Angry Dad.

Age 47, sorry but I can't see it.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sorry folks, think he got banter mixed up with threats and personal abuse. I did apologise with a sorry sign at one point but it appears it was of no use. Anyway Happy New Year to all who post on here, and to fans of other teams. I'm away at the moment but I'll catch up when I get back. Let's hope it's three points at the Sheep Shaggers tomorrow!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:Sorry folks, think he got banter mixed up with threats and personal abuse. I did apologise with a sorry sign at one point but it appears it was of no use. Anyway Happy New Year to all who post on here, and to fans of other teams. I'm away at the moment but I'll catch up when I get back. Let's hope it's three points at the Sheep Shaggers tomorrow!
You are some piece of work kitchen, it was of no use because you continued having digs after your so called apology,then you tell BH he's a cunt and when you get the same back you go crying to the mods demanding action before someone tells them to act!!Whats that about? Looks like you got sluffy on your side so well done there, seems your squealing worked. Also nice trick apologising to everyone, your slimeometer must be near the top end by now.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This place is about having a bit of gentle fun not for abuse and vendettas – there’s plenty of other sites people can use if that's what you like.

As for me I'm on the side of trying to keep the peace and making everybody as happy as I'm able to.

I wouldn't wish either one of you to go if you didn't want too.

It is the season of goodwill to all men still and the start of a new beginning tomorrow so how about giving each another a chance on here again?

I doubt that you will easily forgive each other and shake cyber hands or anything but how about keeping of each others backs and live and let live?

As mentioned above in each of your personal settings their is an 'ignore' feature - called a 'foes list' where you can avoid seeing specific people's post and so not get het up about whatever they say in future.

Hope you both decide to stick around and remain civil.

Go on you know you want too!

Happy New Year to you both!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD needs to work out his frustrations on his new punchbag and then chill out with a few beers while he listens to the Beatles.

It's New Year tomorrow so no need to bear grudges.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:This place is about having a bit of gentle fun not for abuse and vendettas – there’s plenty of other sites people can use if that's what you like.

As for me I'm on the side of trying to keep the peace and making everybody as happy as I'm able to.

I wouldn't wish either one of you to go if you didn't want too.

It is the season of goodwill to all men still and the start of a new beginning tomorrow so how about giving each another a chance on here again?

I doubt that you will easily forgive each other and shake cyber hands or anything but how about keeping of each others backs and live and let live?

As mentioned above in each of your personal settings their is an 'ignore' feature - called a 'foes list' where you can avoid seeing specific people's post and so not get het up about whatever they say in future.

Hope you both decide to stick around and remain civil.

Go on you know you want too!

Happy New Year to you both!
Happy new year to you sluffy and i have done as you suggested and activated the ignore feature.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:AD needs to work out his frustrations on his new punchbag and then chill out with a few beers while he listens to the Beatles.

It's New Year tomorrow so no need to bear grudges.
Cant i got the flu, weak as a baby haven't slept for 3 nights, whole house is down with it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks for that AD.

Happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can vouch for how great the ignore feature is - I've been using it for some time now. Wink

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She has been at it again. Voicing her concerns at how Webby has been treated. What will she have to say if he is found guilty?

http://tv.uk.msn.com/features/helen-flanagan-backs-her-former-corrie-co-star-michael-le-vell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum