Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange and bizarre occurrences.

+6
Sluffy
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Sun Dec 30 2012, 22:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Considering there are over 200 hotels in the centre of Amsterdam, it would be a long shot!!!

22Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Sun Dec 30 2012, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Your relative wasn't called Leon by any chance?

23Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Sun Dec 30 2012, 22:38

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How about this - as a student I studied at that top 10 university - Huddersfield and in my final year I lived in a rented house with 3 mates. 2 years later in my first job 100 miles away I worked opposite a lady who lived in that very same house only a couple of years before I did. I mean what are the chances?

24Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Sun Dec 30 2012, 22:47

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:It sounds to me as if Bernard may have known the murderer prior to the commission of the offence. Why else did he go to the same hotel in Amsterdam ?

I did know the murderer before the offence. I'm related to him. Me staying in the same hotel is the strange part. Like I said, it's a small world.

25Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Sun Dec 30 2012, 22:57

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

bwfc71 wrote:Considering there are over 200 hotels in the centre of Amsterdam, it would be a long shot!!!

Or more likely a close shot if a hitman was involved ! Very Happy

26Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Sun Dec 30 2012, 23:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A Brazilian lad wanting to swap his shirt for my Burnley shirt on a beach just north of Natal Brazil.

I politely declined but he ended up following us up this beach for a few hundred yards while hassling me.

My Portuguese only stretches to 'obregado' so there was a bit of a language barrier.

In the end I got fed up and took my Burnley shirt off and showed him the label inside and said... You see that, It says X large so it won't fit you, you little shit. Now fuck off!

I think his shirt was Fluminense or sommat, I don't know. At least the lad had taste. Very Happy

27Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Mon Dec 31 2012, 04:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Not a coincidence, but I'm not making a new thread for this: Woman Beats Boyfriend Over Bad Sex
Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28Strange and bizarre occurrences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and bizarre occurrences. Mon Dec 31 2012, 17:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am toying with the idea of going on one of them murder mystery weekends that hotels advertise. To spice it up a bit I would like to do it in a hotel in Amsterdam.

Does anyone know a decent hotel in the centre of Amsterdam which does murder mystery weekends?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum