Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lifeline Nights at Weekend

+2
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 19:07

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anybody been in the last couple of years? Info please as to what's the script would be much appreciated.

2Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 19:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was invited to go down this Friday night. It's a free meal for all Lifeline members who apply for a place at a table. It's a good night in the main hotel.

Unfortunately it clashes with a 50th birthday party otherwise we would have gone.

3Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 19:33

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They are the dog's, As Rt says free meal, entertainment, you get spoilt.
Get in there.

4Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 19:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm told this Friday night is a 70's disco themed evening. I would have dug my Oxford bags and platform heels out of the attic if I could have made it.

5Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 19:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel, If you want to go but haven't got a ticket send me a PM. I had ordered 3 tickets but I was hit with a surprise 50th birthday party at short notice so the tickets will be going spare.

6Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 20:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Rebel, If you want to go but haven't got a ticket send me a PM. I had ordered 3 tickets but I was hit with a surprise 50th birthday party at short notice so the tickets will be going spare.

Did you mean Rebel, or was that a slip of the pen and you really meant Soul Kitchen?

I actually think Rebel would enjoy a good 70's disco!

afro

7Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 20:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy, I've got my ticket that's why I wanted the info.

8Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 20:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry, didn't intend to stir anything up or anything, I just wondered with Rebel not having posted on this thread, if RT may have put the wrong name by mistake(?).

Probably something said that I have missed between RT and Rebel has brought about the offer.

Rebel - go for it, you can't beat the 70's for disco's!

SK, have a great evening.

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Jan 14 2013, 20:43; edited 1 time in total

9Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 20:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel, you could give the other tickets to Bolton Hater and his sister.

10Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy no probs and thanks everybody for your comments. The last time I went was about twenty odd years ago at Pembroke hall in Walkden. Howfen Weavers were on.

11Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Mon Jan 14 2013, 22:56

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Rebel, If you want to go but haven't got a ticket send me a PM. I had ordered 3 tickets but I was hit with a surprise 50th birthday party at short notice so the tickets will be going spare.

il get back to you about this tomorrow...

you see, I am actually a lifeline member but never bothered getting my tickets as i didnt have a lady friend to invite...

I have now, but at the time i didnt so just left it.

how many are you offering... if you still are? :footy:

12Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Tue Jan 15 2013, 07:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My apologies for a senior moment. I got SoulKitchen and Reebok Rebels avatars confused! I ordered 3 tickets and as far as I know they are still going spare. I was going with a party of twenty so if you wish me to enquire if the tickets are available then just let me know.

13Lifeline Nights at Weekend Empty Re: Lifeline Nights at Weekend Tue Jan 15 2013, 09:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:My apologies for a senior moment. I got SoulKitchen and Reebok Rebels avatars confused! I ordered 3 tickets and as far as I know they are still going spare. I was going with a party of twenty so if you wish me to enquire if the tickets are available then just let me know.

haha! its all good, I have a few senior moments myself actually (well I am 28)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum