Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton

+25
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
observer
rammywhite
Quent
summercummings
Tigermin
JonnyRandom
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
jayjay23
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:01

Saturday sees the return of Dougie Freedman to his old club for the first time.

Will he stick with the team that won at Premier League Sunderland or will he revert to the team that could only muster a draw at home to Millwall?

Last edited by Passi on Thu Jan 24 2013, 15:41; edited 1 time in total

2Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He will bring back Bogdan and Kevin Davies and we'll get thumped 4-0.

3Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If sticks with pretty much the same side as Tuesday night then I fancy us to beat them but I won't be surprised to see DF revert back to the side that drew 1-1 with Millwall.

4Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:12

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

draw

2-2

If any striker is going to be replaced it should be N'gog, not Kevin Davies.

Id be happy with any combination of Sordell, C.Davies and SKD - if we do use two strikers.

5Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:30

442 would be suicide, Palace would over run us in midfield. Play 4231 or 433 and give Sordell his chance.

Im worried we’ll see SKD or Ngog return alongside him though and we’ll struggle.

6Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sordell and Spearing MUST start IMO. I think we will see CD on the bench too in place of either Afobe or Ngog.

I have a feeling morgan freeman will mastermind a win over this old side but we will still concede (3-1)

7Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have £50 riding on thsi one with a friend back in Amsterdam - he is a Palace fan.

We have to win and would like it to be 2-0

8Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just received this off my Palace mate, via FB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'd do well to even get a point here but hope springs.

10Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:05

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just had a look at Palaces last 10 games...

We have gathered more points than them over that period, didn't realise they were on such a bad run.

Im revising my prediction 1-2 Wanderers.

11Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Agree with Natasha ..... he will change back.

12Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 14:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Agree with Natasha ..... he will change back.

There's no change about it - he was resting players in the cup match (in his view)

But don't worry - he'll put out his "first team" aka the usual suspects for Palace.

That is unless he feels that the likes of Lonergan, Vela, Sordell, Spearing and Ricketts actually did enough to be considered for the "first team". Having got our best result since we last won away from home in the premiership, you'd think Dougie might acknowledge their performances but I doubt they'll be used.

13Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-2 away win.

Lonergan, pratley and Sordell to retain their places.

Vela on the bench Holden not in squad.

14Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 18:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like the game could be called off.

15Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 18:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It hasn't started snowing here yet, what's it like down near Palace?

16Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 18:16

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bit of a joke if it is, its not as if they haven't had time to prepare for some frosty weather, its been forecast for like two weeks.

17Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 19:01

Bolton Nuts

Admin

It's snowing and sticking here in Bolton!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

18Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Thu Jan 17 2013, 19:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The problem that could arise is that if the snow that stuck on monday hasnt yet shifted then another load on top on what is now probably ice could be pretty bad.

However i'm sure they can still get the game on unless it becomes really bad.

19Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 10:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's rough in Norfolk - nobody can move anywhere. London was OK yesterday, but if it gets anything like here the game would be under threat.

20Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 10:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bunch of tarts. There's not a speck of snow in Preston.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum