Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup)

+20
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
damon3269
doffcocker
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
Hipster_Nebula
chipbutty
terenceanne
Tigermin
NickFazer
BoltonTillIDie
JakeSnake
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Mon Jan 28 2013, 16:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sordell's goal typified how Pratley has begun to make himself highly useful of late.

I have been a huge critic in the past but am excited by what he's shown he can do recently.

102Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Mon Jan 28 2013, 17:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't been a big fan of Pratley since he arrived but I have to say that I have seen a marked improvement since Dougie took over. I actually prefer Pratley to Andrews at the moment.

103Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Mon Jan 28 2013, 17:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Tigermin wrote:Cheers,nice to see such difference of opinions on individual players,team selection,manager etc etc !!!!! Pratley is a sore point Im afraid,running around like a headless chicken on speed doesnt mean he has had a good game. Now Petrov the peg seller has fckd off I reserve my frustration for Pratley,sorry if that upsets a few people but so be it,freedom of speech and all that shite !!!!

I would have agreed with you up until a couple of months ago, I just think he has started to find his feet under Dougie and looks to have found a position and role that suits him.

I can't see him staying there once Sparky gets back to full fitness though.

104Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Mon Jan 28 2013, 22:22

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

ok I give in Pratley is a saint !! just watch the tit next match he plays and watch his positional sense ( hang on a minute Im choking here ) how many times he points at someone as though its their fault when he fucks up etc etc please please just observe the tit in general play and then tell me I am wrong !!!!! cheers

105Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Tue Jan 29 2013, 14:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That sounds like you were describing Nolan just before we sold him.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum