Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup)

+20
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
damon3269
doffcocker
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
Hipster_Nebula
chipbutty
terenceanne
Tigermin
NickFazer
BoltonTillIDie
JakeSnake
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Thu Jan 24 2013, 14:56

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

We can win this.

Everton will be more interested in a Euro spot than having a good cup run so they could play one or two of their second stringers where as we are going nowhere, not up - not down.

If we put out our best eleven we can win 2-1. A kindly draw (as in what comes out the hat) a bit of luck, some poor ref. decisions going our way and we could find ourselves in the quarters maybe semi's. This would transform the managers reputation in the eyes of those (myself inc.) who do not not see him as the one to lead us to the sunny up-lands.

We are all only too aware of his bonkers team selections, but if he sends out a team as close to the last cup match as poss, as I said at the start, we can win this.

22Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 17:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Rumours a foot that the game may be in doubt tomorrow due to the snow, not sure what it's like in horwich but it's coming down pretty bad here in harwood.

23Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 17:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Rumours a foot that the game may be in doubt tomorrow due to the snow, not sure what it's like in horwich but it's coming down pretty bad here in harwood.

You idiot. It's supposed to be 7-10 degrees tomorrow. The snow will be long gone.

24Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 18:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope it's off, really not in the mood to go.

25Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 19:41

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Rumours a foot that the game may be in doubt tomorrow due to the snow, not sure what it's like in horwich but it's coming down pretty bad here in harwood.

You idiot. It's supposed to be 7-10 degrees tomorrow. The snow will be long gone.

7-10? Where the fuck do you live, it's only going to hit highs of 2 degrees in horwich tomorrow.

Anyway i'm sure the bwfc staff will be able to clear the surrounding areas of the reebok.

26Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 19:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

7-10? Where the fuck do you live, it's only going to hit highs of 2 degrees in horwich tomorrow.

Anyway i'm sure the bwfc staff will be able to clear the surrounding areas of the reebok.

imaginary land.

27Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 20:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

The ground is in Horwich?

28Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 21:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell, it aint half snowing at the moment. I hope the undersoil heating is switched on tonight.

29Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:09

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I work in horwich, its really bad. Took me forever to get home

30Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Inside the ground earlier -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

31Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:20

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Its not so much what the grounds like, what if fans cant get there?

32Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear, heating not on then?

34Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:

I work in horwich, its really bad. Took me forever to get home

I went to St Helens this afternoon up the M62. I set off at 2.30pm and left St Helens at 3.30 but didn't get home till 6.30 because there was a gas leak in Eccles and the M62 joining the M60 was nose to tail for bloody miles.

A 25 mile journey took me 3 bloody hours!

35Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Wanderers' ground staff will wage an all-night battle against snow to ensure that the FA Cup tie with Everton goes ahead as scheduled tomorrow.

The club's groundsman, Nick Regan, Tweeted this evening that although the undersoil heating at the Reebok Stadium has been on for days and the pitch temperature is warm, the snow is falling too heavily for he and his team to keep up.
Their snow-clearing efforts will continue through the night and he is hopeful that the snowfall will slacken off to allow them to complete the job ahead of the 3pm kick-off.

The match will also depend on the local council's efforts in clearing the roads and pavements around the ground so that they will be safe for fans traveling to and from the stadium.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"@REG1_86 It's snowing heavy and just filling the areas of the pitch we are clearing. Undersoil been on for days, pitch temp is v warm. Too much snow!"

"@REG1_86 We are trying #InAllNight"

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri Jan 25 2013, 23:04; edited 1 time in total

36Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Fri Jan 25 2013, 23:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to have some sympathy for the ground staff. Poor buggers freezing their nuts off all night. They reckon it might rain in the morning which should melt the snow.

37Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Sat Jan 26 2013, 00:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I have just been walking in it and if the roads are as bad in Horwich than what they are like here then the cars are going to be fucked driving in it.

Never seen snow as bad as this in my life in such a short period of time.

38Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Sat Jan 26 2013, 08:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I have just been walking in it and if the roads are as bad in Horwich than what they are like here then the cars are going to be fucked driving in it.

Never seen snow as bad as this in my life in such a short period of time.

You utter ponce.

39Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Sat Jan 26 2013, 08:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to get the bus up this week, which is a consistently stressful experience, that I'd hate to have to endure in vain. Not to mention that it's £3 return, the robbing bastards!

I don't care what the decision is, as long as it's made early in the day.

40Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Everton (FA Cup) Sat Jan 26 2013, 08:51

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I havent a clue how i'm goig to get there. My cars stuck so driving is a no go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum