Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the road for Fabio?

+2
Quent
aaron_bwfc
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 13:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

I actually think Smalling is a better player than Jones and Cahill to be honest.

Ditto.

22End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 13:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ledley King? come on now.

I'd go with Terry/Rio and Dawson.

definitely parker holding, i wouldn't play gerrard cos he's a wanker.

I'd keep the Neville team up top. Chamberlain, Sturridge, Rooney.

It was either him or Dawson and I have always been a fan of King, though I can't see him going due to injury worries.

I was struggling for a centre mid player to take Wilsheres place if he doesn't go but apart from Lamps and Gerrard I was struggling to think of anyone.

As for Nevilles team, I can't see sod all at work on this site anymore, apart from the text and peoples avatars. Crying or Very sad

23End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 13:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree someone needs to change the site back from this horrific Blue colour.

24End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 13:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I agree someone needs to change the site back from this horrific Blue colour.

Sorry, didn't mean it like that, it's something about when I log on at work that doesn't allow me to view certain things on the site, red crosses everywhere! Mad ...Strange it was fine when the site first started.

E.g. a red cross and Bolton Nuts in small text where the banner at the top of the screen should be.

25End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 14:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whether thats your issue or not, someone needs to change back the site from this horrific blue colour.

26End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 14:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite like the blue. It matches my personality.

27End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 14:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just because you have a blue rinse in your photo doesn't mean it works for the forum.

Time to wash it out, and re-style.

28End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 16:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Where's the blue? :-(

29End of the road for Fabio? - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road for Fabio? Tue 7 Feb - 18:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's now grey. It matches my hair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum