Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg.

+16
wanderlust
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
Soul Kitchen
Bernard Dennis Park
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which way do you see this one going, both in good form and I really want to see U.T.D. lose.

Will I get my wish, I hope CR7 gets a couple, your thoughts.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:19; edited 1 time in total

2U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think United will win this, 2-1, up the reds. U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. 357398502

3U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I think United will win this, 2-1, up the reds. U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. 357398502

:banned:

4U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:33

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. 2790319102

5U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. 2790319102

Should be a good match, who is watching it then.
Might have a £50 on the reds,

6U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Probably in the vast minority on here but I rather have an English team win rather than a Johnny Foreigner one any day of the week - even if it is United.

7U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My point exactly, UP THE RED ARMY

8U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Probably in the vast minority on here but I rather have an English team win rather than a Johnny Foreigner one any day of the week - even if it is United.

U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. 3671336489

9U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I would go with ''english team'' argument in most cases but this is United so they can fuck right off IMO, I hope they get smashed 3-0 with ronaldo getting a hat trick.

10U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How the fuck can any Bolton fan, ever want U.T.D. to win is fucking Alien to me.

11U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I would go with ''english team'' argument in most cases but this is United so they can fuck right off IMO, I hope they get smashed 3-0 with ronaldo getting a hat trick.

which completely highlights the stupidity of the "english team" mantra IMO.

Never understood it, never will.

and i most certainly don't understand the line "it's good for English football"

Great! What do we get if UTD win the CL?

12U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:29

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mr Magoo wrote:My point exactly, UP THE RED ARMY

::FU::

13U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I would go with ''english team'' argument in most cases but this is United so they can fuck right off IMO, I hope they get smashed 3-0 with ronaldo getting a hat trick.

which completely highlights the stupidity of the "english team" mantra IMO.

Never understood it, never will.

and i most certainly don't understand the line "it's good for English football"

Great! What do we get if UTD win the CL?

A headache off all the fucking fans.

14U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hate utd with a passion but i hate ronaldo more reds for me.

15U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I hate utd with a passion but i hate ronaldo more reds for me.

Cunt.

16U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How Rude, ignore him AD, he was abused as a child, to him its like holding a red flag to a bum hole.

17U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sun Mar 03 2013, 01:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:

Cunt.
I know you are ,Mary.

18U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:

Cunt.
Scott i would like to give you the opportunity to say that to me in person so why dont you PM me with your address and i will come to your's and we can go for a drive to somewhere nice and deserted. You can bring your dad or your mate or big brother if you wish, but you need to think about what you will be getting them into and the effect its going to have on your life for a good few weeks, i'm waiting.

19U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's so scared.

20U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Cunt.
Scott i would like to give you the opportunity to say that to me in person so why dont you PM me with your address and i will come to your's and we can go for a drive to somewhere nice and deserted. You can bring your dad or your mate or big brother if you wish, but you need to think about what you will be getting them into and the effect its going to have on your life for a good few weeks, i'm waiting.

Scott doesn't mean it so I will say sorry on his behalf.

Now can we pack it all in with the threats and abuse now everyone.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum