Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to today?

+15
scottjames30
gloswhite
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
Keegan
JonnyRandom
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Triumph
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Wed Mar 06 2013, 21:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:I have never heard of any of the music mentioned in this thread.

Likewise. Razz

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Wed Mar 06 2013, 21:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Peter Tosh - Legalize it.......

You'd know this one you wanker but you've got me on ignore Laughing

23What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Wed Mar 06 2013, 21:37

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I have never heard of any of the music mentioned in this thread.

Likewise. Razz
That makes three of us

24What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:04

Rammy, boggers and keegan, what are you guys into?

ive got all songs mentioned on here on download, ready for a ps3 fifa late night session later.

25What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:
Keegan wrote:

Likewise. Razz
That makes three of us

Make that four!

I'm currently revisiting The Band at the moment but I don't expect folk to get that either.
You can never argue about music but it's good to give it some banter. I happen to apply an open mind to music, I hate rap stuff and boy bands but will look and investigate most stuff. Looked a bit further at that Tycho song and the musician involved.
I recently stumbled by chance across a girl singer called Karen Souza. She tends to create a self imposed mystery about herself, but nevertheless a great voice.

26What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:34

Listened to this album on the way to work,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L63-wjxHXyI

And this on the way back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZbgyKJkHxQ

27What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've just been listening to the 1994 favourite by Clara Et called 'I met a girl in the Panama Joes. lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upk0QMZn-Rs

28What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

What kind of music is that Natasha?

I will have a listen when i get home.

Hip-hop. I only listen to UK hip-hop from between the years 1987-1999.

love old school hip-hop, the Ruthless Rap Assassins were a great British hip-hop band and the early Stereo MC's albums were good as well.

29What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 09:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:not really ventured onto the wandering minds section of the forum and thought i would ask what people are listneing to music wise at the moment and what they are liking or not!

At the moment i am listneing to Explosions in the sky. Featured very heavily in the Friday Night Lights series on sky alantic. Instrumental and very relaxing.

My missus told me a few weeks ago i am getting to the age now where haircuts, fashion music taste and eveything else just seems to stay the same so i am trying to broaden my horizons!

i think she just gets pissed off with me playing pulp common people all the time which i only really do to annoy her Wink

you should give sigur ros a listen, went to see them at the Apollo on Sunday, they were fantastic.

Love Pulp as well by the way, i was listening to Babies yesterday, my favourite song of theirs

I love sigur ros, and pulp.

At the moment i am pretty much listening to the following;

Iron and Wine, Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky, Jose Gonzales, Willy Mason.

Iron and wine have been around for years but again i heard them on that friday night lights programme and a song they had on there called "upward over the mountain" is a great tune.

Oh and Scott Matthews. He has done some really good covers (but he is from wolverhampton which let's him down a little!)

i've also been listening to a lot of folky type stuff recently, The Staves have amazing harmonies, i 've also been listening to Night Beds and The Lumineers who are folky as well.

Always had a soft spot for singer songwriters over the years like Jeff Buckley, Tom Mcrae, Lloyd Cole,Edwyn Collins, Ryan Adams and Stephen Fretwell to name a few

30What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 14:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

John Martyn's "Inside Out" (and a bit of "Solid Air" & "Bless the Weather") this morning.
Chillis on way to and from the gym last night. Really did feel like throwing away my television after a Body Pump session, but the missus was watching Spartacus series 3.

31What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 15:16

Well today i have been listneing to The Rifles, The Dead 60's and The Heavy.

I listened to all tracks i downloaded last night, Nat, Really like taskforce. Very old school sound and will be downloading a bit more of their stuff tonight.

The Armand Van Helden tune i could only find a remix but quite enjoyed that. Not what i was expecting but maybe because it was a remixed version.

Downloaded quite a few tycho and boards of canada and the stand out i think was a track called sixtyten.

Doffcocker, i loved that prmitives tune and will be downloading more but that todd rundgren wasn't really my cup of tea.

I gave water from a vine leaf a listen and really liked that, but i have always liked Beth Orton TBF.

The pioneers and peter tosh track i will probably listen to again if/when i decide to have a "high" night!

But thanks for the recomendations peeps and keep them coming, i know some people have put some stuff on today so i will check some of them out tonight too.

32What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 15:17

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:not really ventured onto the wandering minds section of the forum and thought i would ask what people are listneing to music wise at the moment and what they are liking or not!

At the moment i am listneing to Explosions in the sky. Featured very heavily in the Friday Night Lights series on sky alantic. Instrumental and very relaxing.

My missus told me a few weeks ago i am getting to the age now where haircuts, fashion music taste and eveything else just seems to stay the same so i am trying to broaden my horizons!

i think she just gets pissed off with me playing pulp common people all the time which i only really do to annoy her Wink

you should give sigur ros a listen, went to see them at the Apollo on Sunday, they were fantastic.

Love Pulp as well by the way, i was listening to Babies yesterday, my favourite song of theirs

I love sigur ros, and pulp.

At the moment i am pretty much listening to the following;

Iron and Wine, Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky, Jose Gonzales, Willy Mason.

Iron and wine have been around for years but again i heard them on that friday night lights programme and a song they had on there called "upward over the mountain" is a great tune.

Oh and Scott Matthews. He has done some really good covers (but he is from wolverhampton which let's him down a little!)

i've also been listening to a lot of folky type stuff recently, The Staves have amazing harmonies, i 've also been listening to Night Beds and The Lumineers who are folky as well.

Always had a soft spot for singer songwriters over the years like Jeff Buckley, Tom Mcrae, Lloyd Cole,Edwyn Collins, Ryan Adams and Stephen Fretwell to name a few

Hi Norpig, i love jeff buckley and ryan adams so will make sure i give the others a listen too, Thanks!

33What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Boy, am I feeling my age today. I listen to Gold radio, with the 60's,70's, and 80's stuff. Its good associating songs with good memories. (or not) Very Happy

34What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:55

Hi glos. I was listening to erma franklin last week. Belting voice

35What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Thu Mar 07 2013, 20:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Y2J. I'm thinking that maybe you mean Aretha Franklin, and I agree with you, excellent singer, and some brilliant songs.

36What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 08:27

gloswhite wrote:Y2J. I'm thinking that maybe you mean Aretha Franklin, and I agree with you, excellent singer, and some brilliant songs.

No Definitely Erma Franklin, "change my thoughts from you" and "peice of my Heart" Give her a listen. Not taking anything away from Aretha though, another great voice!

37What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 08:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Snoop dogg.

I'm going to smoke a spliff and pretend i'm him.

38What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:01

What are you going to be when you grow up?

"a mutha fuckin hustla............you betta ask somebody!"

39What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to be a Salford chav, or something along those lines.

I want to be like you tbh.

Or something cool like a bus driver. Very Happy

40What are you listening to today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:25

scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to be a Salford chav, or something along those lines.

I want to be like you tbh.

Or something cool like a bus driver. Very Happy

Hey i might live in salford now but i was harwood born and bred for the first 22 years of my life!

It's no fun walking round salford in your bolton top, but to be fair most of the manure fans seem to like us.............fcuk knows why!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum