Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to today?

+15
scottjames30
gloswhite
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
Keegan
JonnyRandom
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Triumph
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to be a Salford chav, or something along those lines.

I want to be like you tbh.

Or something cool like a bus driver. Very Happy

Hey i might live in salford now but i was harwood born and bred for the first 22 years of my life!

It's no fun walking round salford in your bolton top, but to be fair most of the manure fans seem to like us.............fcuk knows why!

I think its just City, and Liverpool they hate really.

42What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:35

i'd say leeds as well, i had a leeds top from when i played at elland road a few years back and wore it to nip to the shop which was right next door to the local nut house (pub) and i did get a wee bit of (self deserved) stick!

43What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:i'd say leeds as well, i had a leeds top from when i played at elland road a few years back and wore it to nip to the shop which was right next door to the local nut house (pub) and i did get a wee bit of (self deserved) stick!

And Leeds, but everybody hates Leeds.

Why did you play at elland Rd ?

44What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:07

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Was driving to work listening to some metallica. Whiskey in the jar to be precise

45What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 01:24

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bit of a weird mix but at the moment I'm listening to The Byrds,Curtis Mayfield and Orange Juice.

46What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 08:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Bit of a weird mix but at the moment I'm listening to The Byrds,Curtis Mayfield and Orange Juice.

I'm a big fan of Edwyn Colllins and Orange Juice as well, judging by your name and the avatar you're a big Fall fan as well, great band can't wait for the new album to come out. I saw them live at the Factory in Manchester a couple of years ago they were great.

47What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 09:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've got this on at the moment...

48What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's Friday so it's time to get high....

49What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 12:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The sun's barely over the yardarm Bernard - bit early isn't it?
I'd be wankered by 5 o'clock if my weekend started now. Fortunately I have another 5 hours of work to go - never work late on a Friday unless I really have to. Playing out with the girls tonight so that's something to look forward to.
Played the Upsetters' "Double Seven" and some Adrian Sherwood early dub this morning. Still class.

50What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 12:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's never too early.

51What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 12:54

you might like this one Bernard, this is my tune for the day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cek-I3FpmnI

52What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 13:07

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not bad I suppose but I prefer the original.

It's not really a Friday song imo.

I'm getting smashed at the moment so need the right kind of music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnurT1Ikcbk

53What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 13:15

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Last edited by Triumph on Fri Mar 15 2013, 13:29; edited 1 time in total

54What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 13:26

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bit of Jake Bugg and Lightning Bolt en route to work, and I plan on listening to The Courteeners on the way home.

Another mention for one of my favourite tracks at the moment, 'My Number' by the foals.

55What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 13:41

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

56What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 14:03

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Quality!

57What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Take Dis" by Credit to the Nation.

58What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 14:12

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I am currently listening to some right morons at work.

59What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Fri Mar 15 2013, 14:58

Swintonwhite89 wrote:I am currently listening to some right morons at work.

You don't work at the same place as me do you because i am doing exactly the same thing!!!!!!

60What are you listening to today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Sat Mar 16 2013, 02:39

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:
Hip Priest wrote:Bit of a weird mix but at the moment I'm listening to The Byrds,Curtis Mayfield and Orange Juice.

I'm a big fan of Edwyn Colllins and Orange Juice as well, judging by your name and the avatar you're a big Fall fan as well, great band can't wait for the new album to come out. I saw them live at the Factory in Manchester a couple of years ago they were great.

Yes,I'm a massive Fall fan although tbh most of my favourite Fall albums come from a good few years ago. I loved the Brix years especially. I think a lot of Mark's stuff these days is a bit hit'n miss. I've seen them 3 times in the last 5 years or so and each time he's been totally p1ssed out of his brain,he's been struggling with a chronic alcohol problem for a good few years now although I'm sure he doesn't see it that way.

I love Orange Juice and have managed to download the box set "Coals To Newcastle".I've been playing disc 1 this week which is The Glasgow School.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum