Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Had A Threesome?

+13
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
gloswhite
LW23
Reebok Trotter
Quent
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Have you had a threesome?

Have You Had A Threesome? Vote_lcap43%Have You Had A Threesome? Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Have You Had A Threesome? Vote_lcap43%Have You Had A Threesome? Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Have You Had A Threesome? Vote_lcap13%Have You Had A Threesome? Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to new research the biggest sexual fantasy of men aged 21-50 is a threesome with two women.

But according to the same research only 3% of men have actually experienced this fantasy.

Have you ever had a threesome, and was it as good as the fantasy?

2Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes, I think I've told one of my 3some stories before.

3Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

4Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a serious thread, can the mods please move Bernard & Boggers replies to the pretend thread.

5Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just because you haven't doesn't mean other blokes haven't.

I've mentioned what happened during one of my 3somes on Angry Dads thread about giving his wifes friend a good licking.

6Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I was young and good looking it happened a few times, but I'm surprised it's the top fantasy. Lots of fun though. The first FFM one was with a couple of girls in Singapore and it was a double first as they were the first Asian girls I made love with. Before that I had a MMF threesome if you can call it that as we're both straight - me and my mate both made love to a girl in Scotland when we were students - could have been embarassing but we were good mates and slightly hammered at the time - she was a very happy girl though. I remember her name which I think is a good sign. I'm surprised it's such a low figure (3% - really??) as I thought everybody tried this kind of thing out at least once when they were young, especially MMFF - going out with a mate, copping off with a couple of girls and taking them back to the flat and swapping. Didn't everyone do that? We certainly did in the 70s and 80s. But having a scene with a couple of girls at the same time was far less common - only twice for me.

7Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Each to their own but I wouldn't do an mmf threesome.

8Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've done a mmf, twice.

9Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:34

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I was once literally in the middle of servicing an old bird I met online when the door opens, a bloke walks in totally naked, nudges me out of the way and says "this is how you do it lad". Does that count as a threesome?

I've also had a m/f/t threesome.

10Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:49

I've had at least twenty 3somes. Just last week I was banging this slag from Darwen when her chubby mum comes home and joins in.

11Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:53

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton Hater wrote:I've had at least twenty 3somes. Just last week I was banging this slag from Darwen when her chubby mum comes home and joins in.

I thought your mum was dead.

And calling your own sister a slag isn't very nice.

True though.

12Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

13Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So far 83% have had a threesome. Who'd have thought Bolton Nuts geeks would be getting so much sex.

14Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I was only blessed with one pecker I have never seen the attraction tbh. In this kind of scenario which lucky recipient gets the benefit of the vinegar stroke?

15Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:I've had at least twenty 3somes. Just last week I was banging this slag from Darwen when her chubby mum comes home and joins in.

I thought your mum was dead.

And calling your own sister a slag isn't very nice.

True though.

lol!

16Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:So far 83% have had a threesome. Who'd have thought Bolton Nuts geeks would be getting so much sex.

Do you feel left out ?

17Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 17:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:So far 83% have had a threesome. Who'd have thought Bolton Nuts geeks would be getting so much sex.

I'm quite cool, I'll have you know

18Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 19:35

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

ive had a few MMF ones

19Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 20:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There seem to be a lot of bisexuals on here - more of you seem to have done MMF than MFF.

20Have You Had A Threesome? Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed Mar 13 2013, 20:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I haven't done any of that, is it because I don't fit in to the 21-50 age group Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum