Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Had A Threesome?

+13
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
gloswhite
LW23
Reebok Trotter
Quent
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Have you had a threesome?

Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed 13 Mar - 20:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

deffo - MFF and the lesbo part was just fun to watchg whilst i needed the desired rest!!!!

22Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed 13 Mar - 20:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:There seem to be a lot of bisexuals on here - more of you seem to have done MMF than MFF.

If there are any Rugby players on here, there may well be a few MMMMMMMMM's.

23Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed 13 Mar - 22:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:There seem to be a lot of bisexuals on here - more of you seem to have done MMF than MFF.
If, as is likely, the majority of respondents are male, that implies that girls are more likely to have had two guys at a time. So I've got to ask Natasha....have you ever been double-teamed?

If so, was it a pain in the ass?

24Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed 13 Mar - 22:56

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:deffo - MFF and the lesbo part was just fun to watchg whilst i needed the desired rest!!!!

100 euro?

25Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Wed 13 Mar - 23:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

1 at a time for me, I cant see 2 cunts at once.

26Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Thu 14 Mar - 20:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You can if you go to Ewood,

27Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Thu 14 Mar - 21:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:You can if you go to Ewood,

lol!

28Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Thu 14 Mar - 22:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:You can if you go to Ewood,

It made me chuckle as well!

29Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Thu 14 Mar - 23:03

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:I've had at least twenty 3somes. Just last week I was banging this slag from Darwen when her chubby mum comes home and joins in.

This is the only Threesome you've ever had.

Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRih_DrKMtw7lJdsc-5WUeQ-kIVDgF2IEnri1U0BFGxzQEmT2-oHg

Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Thu 14 Mar - 23:24; edited 1 time in total

30Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Thu 14 Mar - 23:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes last weekend at a hotel in Alderley Edge stayed for the weekend to get her friend pregnant. She came to our room after dinner and late drinks and we had a lovely time that first night, the best bit for me was falling asleep between two lovely women.Then waking up with a real boner and doing them both in the morning and her friend twice more one sunday night and again monday morning to make sure. If by some fluke it did not work we go again. Life's sweet at the moment.

31Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Thu 14 Mar - 23:45

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Yes last weekend at a hotel in Alderley Edge stayed for the weekend to get her friend pregnant. She came to our room after dinner and late drinks and we had a lovely time that first night, the best bit for me was falling asleep between two lovely women.Then waking up with a real boner and doing them both in the morning and her friend twice more one sunday night and again monday morning to make sure. If by some fluke it did not work we go again. Life's sweet at the moment.

You talk so much shite, it is unreal.

32Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 0:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Yes last weekend at a hotel in Alderley Edge stayed for the weekend to get her friend pregnant. She came to our room after dinner and late drinks and we had a lovely time that first night, the best bit for me was falling asleep between two lovely women.Then waking up with a real boner and doing them both in the morning and her friend twice more one sunday night and again monday morning to make sure. If by some fluke it did not work we go again. Life's sweet at the moment.

What a self righteous fanny you are Leeds , fuck off and did out your old boy scout uniform .

33Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 0:50

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

What a self righteous fanny you are Leeds , fuck off and did out your old boy scout uniform .
I'd rather people like or dislike me for being myself then for saying i'm someone i'm not. Very Happy

34Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 6:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you still can't, I'll do it.

It will only take me two minutes Very Happy

35Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 7:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:fuck off and dig out your old boy scout uniform .

Keep your sexual perversions to yourself AD.

36Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 8:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:

If you still can't, I'll do it.

It will only take me two minutes Very Happy
That's unlikely Deirdre you've had two fucking weeks to show me what you can do with your fists and that's not happened and never is ,your good with your gob though that's for sure . The only time you use your dick is when you have a flaccid wank you wanker. I'm done with you it's going nowhere so don't waste your time anymore.

37Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 8:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

I'd rather people like or dislike me for being myself then for saying i'm someone i'm not. Very Happy
You're a prat no one likes a prat ,shut the fuck up.

38Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 8:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And stop using smilies you big kid.

39Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 8:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You need to stop reading this stuff Leeds its upsetting you to much, pop into a church today and get it off your chest . Have you and your lady tried sex with no clothes on?

40Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri 15 Mar - 8:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You're still on top form nat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum