Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Had A Threesome?

+13
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
gloswhite
LW23
Reebok Trotter
Quent
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Have you had a threesome?

Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 08:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hey Leeds I'm off to London now and the states tomorrow for three weeks, Miami I might tell you about the woman that looks after my villa when I get back. You got three weeks to prepare yourself.

42Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 09:44

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Yes last weekend at a hotel in Alderley Edge stayed for the weekend to get her friend pregnant.

This is a bad idea imo. Shag her by all means. Get stuck in. Don't get her pregnant though.

Some crazy bird wanted me to impregnate her last year. I decided against it because no matter how friendly you are with her now she'll end up taking you to the cleaners when the child is born.

You'll not be going to Miami or owning a villa by the time she's finished with you.

43Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:15

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote:Yes last weekend at a hotel in Alderley Edge stayed for the weekend to get her friend pregnant. She came to our room after dinner and late drinks and we had a lovely time that first night, the best bit for me was falling asleep between two lovely women.Then waking up with a real boner and doing them both in the morning and her friend twice more one sunday night and again monday morning to make sure. If by some fluke it did not work we go again. Life's sweet at the moment.

Are you Bolton hater in disguise?

44Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:38

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Some crazy bastards on here.

FWIW I have never done either MMF or FFM - I can barely satisfy 1 bird, never mind 2!

45Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swintonwhite89 wrote:Some crazy bastards on here.

You are one of the sane ones! :agree:

46Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:As I was only blessed with one pecker I have never seen the attraction tbh. In this kind of scenario which lucky recipient gets the benefit of the vinegar stroke?
But you also have two hands and a tongue (I assume). What on earth do you think God gave them to you for if it wasn't for giving pleasure to ladies and making them feel wonderful?

47Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am incapable of multi-tasking, so my wife tells me. I have never had a threesome and they do say that you don't miss what you have never had.

48Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 12:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I've had at least twenty 3somes. Just last week I was banging this slag from Darwen when her chubby mum comes home and joins in.
I imagine a six-fingered Blackburn boy could be as popular with the ladies as the guy who can lick his eyebrows.

49Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 13:34

wanderlust wrote:
I imagine a six-fingered Blackburn boy could be as popular with the ladies as the guy who can lick his eyebrows.

I have five fingers on each hand, and a knob the width of a fist.

The ladies love me long time.

50Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 13:43

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bolton Hater wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I have five fingers on each shoulder, and a areshole the width of a fist.

The ladboys love me long time.

FIXED

51Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 14:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swintonwhite89 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

FIXED
Come on Swinton. The cock is not having a good week since "Bow down to the next FA Cup winners" hit our screens like the defiant squawk of a drowning chicken. This is not a good time for home truths. Show a bit of sympathy.

52Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Yes last weekend at a hotel in Alderley Edge stayed for the weekend to get her friend pregnant. She came to our room after dinner and late drinks and we had a lovely time that first night, the best bit for me was falling asleep between two lovely women.Then waking up with a real boner and doing them both in the morning and her friend twice more one sunday night and again monday morning to make sure. If by some fluke it did not work we go again. Life's sweet at the moment.

If you still can't, I'll do it.

It will only take me two minutes Very Happy
That's unlikely Deirdre you've had two fucking weeks to show me what you can do with your fists and that's not happened and never is ,your good with your gob though that's for sure . The only time you use your dick is when you have a flaccid wank you wanker. I'm done with you it's going nowhere so don't waste your time anymore.

I would beat you black and blue you fucking prick.

Don't start, because I will meet you and take your head off.

You fucking retard, you are nothing.

if you think you are fit enough, and can battle, you know what to do old man.

53Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good stuff Laughing

54Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Hey Leeds I'm off to London now and the states tomorrow for three weeks, Miami I might tell you about the woman that looks after my villa when I get back. You got three weeks to prepare yourself.

Fucking hell, old man. You're good at you're job are you.

I bet you're client won't be happy, you're telling everybody on a forum where he\she's going.
Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 3406120456 Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 3825905056

55Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:38

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

wanderlust wrote:
Swintonwhite89 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

FIXED
Come on Swinton. The cock is not having a good week since "Bow down to the next FA Cup winners" hit our screens like the defiant squawk of a drowning chicken. This is not a good time for home truths. Show a bit of sympathy.

I am being sympathetic.

He'd probably want to kill me if I was taking the piss. Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 1499845164

56Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is there so much violence on this site?

57Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why is there so much violence on this site?
Virtual testosterone = virtual violence.
I blame video games.

58Have You Had A Threesome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Had A Threesome? Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:49

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I think this is quite laid back in comparison to some other sites I used to post on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum