Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LATEST - Boston Bombers - Police kill one, hunting the other.

+18
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
WhiteBic
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Mr Magoo
Keegan
bwfc71
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I've never understood the concept of killing innocent people to make a political/religious point.Make a facebook page like everybody else!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

God bless them all. Sad

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As somebody pointed out a cowardly act carried out by a brainwashed fanatic, war has taken a back seat, it's now a question of some nutter with a bit of dosh dishing out propaganda, the protagonist are running scared, they have no answer to their problems, so they send out brainless twats to kill innocent people, their day will come, just like the day Bin Laden got wasted, I want to be in the UK the day we kick the Muslim fuckers out of our Country

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote: I want to be in the UK the day we kick the Muslim fuckers who preach hatred and commit atrocities out of our Country

That's better.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My mate pointed out a bit of irony this morning. After 9/11 the funding for IRA from USA declined, alot of that came from New England. So sad to maim and kill innocent folk just enjoying life.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:As somebody pointed out a cowardly act carried out by a brainwashed fanatic, war has taken a back seat, it's now a question of some nutter with a bit of dosh dishing out propaganda, the protagonist are running scared, they have no answer to their problems, so they send out brainless twats to kill innocent people, their day will come, just like the day Bin Laden got wasted, I want to be in the UK the day we kick the Muslim fuckers out of our Country
Martin,the way it's going there's more chance of them kicking us out!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Given the American approach to foreign policy and the fact that anyone with a bit of nous can easily cause death, panic and chaos it amazes me that it hasn't happened far more frequently to date.
It's incredible how naive the Americans are.
I have to say that if the Americans invaded my country, killed my friends and relatives and tried to tell me what to think and how to behave I'd become a "terrorist" at the drop of a hat. Last lot that tried that caper was the German Nazis and they were resisted successfully.
I feel terribly sad for the victims and their families, but surely they should have expected it and a lot worse seeing as they march into every country that doesn't want to change it's culture, religion or politics to Americanism?
Didn't you expect there to be far more terrorist incidents in the USA than there have been?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Given the American approach to foreign policy and the fact that anyone with a bit of nous can easily cause death, panic and chaos it amazes me that it hasn't happened far more frequently to date.
I have to say that if the Americans invaded my country, killed my friends and relatives and tried to tell me what to think and how to behave I'd become a "terrorist" at the drop of a hat. Last lot that tried that caper was the German Nazis and they were resisted successfully.
I feel terribly sad for the victims and their families, but surely they should have expected it and a lot worse seeing as they march into every country that doesn't want to change it's culture, religion or politics to Americanism?
Didn't you expect there to be far more terrorist incidents in the USA than there have been?

Scary post.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not to trivialise it, but it makes films like Children of Men look scarily relavent.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not to trivialise it, but it makes films like Children of Men look scarily relavent.

Only one pregnant woman in the world?

I don't get it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not to trivialise it, but it makes films like Children of Men look scarily relavent.

Only one pregnant woman in the world?

I don't get it.

Try watching it again.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Try watching it again.

All I remember is a pregnant woman and Michael Caine living in the woods.

Stop trying to be clever.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Given the American approach to foreign policy and the fact that anyone with a bit of nous can easily cause death, panic and chaos it amazes me that it hasn't happened far more frequently to date.

This is one of the problems when America see themselves as the super power responsible for policing the world. Not every country agrees with American foreign policy. Cultural divides are spread over hundreds of years and military might is never the perfect solution.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:40; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust is clearly a radical Muslim. I've never read such bollocks.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He does have a point though. We in the UK are just as bad on occasions. Poking our noses in where we are not welcome, especially in Africa.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wanderlust, very succinct and to the point. If Nat says it's a load of bollocks then it's a good post. Basically the only thing good to come out of USA is the music and the musicians playing it, everything else is about as much use as a wasp.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote: everything else is about as much use as a wasp.

Wasps play a vital role in the eco system. They kill caterpillars and bugs which feed on plant life.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:He does have a point though. We in the UK are just as bad on occasions. Poking our noses in where we are not welcome, especially in Africa.
We still have the "Empire" attitude in certain quarters and need to realise that trying to come the Rambo costs time, money and more importantly lives!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote: everything else is about as much use as a wasp.

Wasps play a vital role in the eco system. They kill caterpillars and bugs which feed on plant life.
Thanks for that RT other than ugly women chewing them and making them look uglier they do have a use!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:53; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what's the answer with North Korea? Ignore it completely and leave South Korea & Japan to fend for themselves?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum