Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich

+13
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
gloswhite
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich Sun Apr 21 2013, 21:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I couldn't go through all that a second time!

Please don't bring up stuff from other forums. Please ban yourself for 24 hours.

42VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich Mon Apr 22 2013, 00:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Was only watching Shaun of the Dead on ITV 2 about 2minutes before I saw the incident on MOTD2 - he was more convincing than half of the actors in the film to be fair at trying to eat someone.

43VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich Mon Apr 22 2013, 00:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

44VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich Mon Apr 22 2013, 00:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich - Page 3 4v2x04

45VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - Suarez BITES Ivanovich Mon Apr 22 2013, 19:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It now all depends on what the ref says in his post match notes that get sent to the FA. If the ref thinks he saw the incident and belives that he took appropriate action then teh FA will have no say as they cannot overule a ref and dish out any punishment retrospectively - but if the ref doesn't mention it then the FA do have a chance to do something - although an 8 match ban would be more than likely - an outright ban is out of the question - even Cantona never got that for hiskung-fu kick, nor Diouffy for all his spitting!!!

(ps writing this as not seen or read the news about it today - so I could be saying something that has been resolved!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum