Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like cheese?

+14
Triumph
xmiles
gloswhite
NickFazer
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Keegan
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like cheese?

Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap95%Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 95% [ 18 ]
Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like cheese? Fri Apr 26 2013, 08:28

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Extra Mature cheddar, lightly toasted otherwise you lose the flavour then sprinkle black pepper onto the cheese. Heaven!

22Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like cheese? Fri Apr 26 2013, 09:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love anything with plenty of mature flavour, hate mild and "plasticky" cheeses. If I had to pick one I couldn't, but the contenders would include fresh parmesan that breaks off in chunks, St Agur as a soft blue, Chevre, and camembert prepared as follows:
Buy a bog standard camembert from e.g. Tesco which will come in a round balsa wood box.
Leave it in the fridge for at least a month so that the ammonia builds up.
Remove inner packaging and return cheese to the box.
Cut slits in the top and insert peeled whole garlic cloves and a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
Pour dry red wine on the top until the box is full
Place on a baking tray and put in a medium oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the camembert is hot and runny (fondue consistency).
Dip yer bread/crudites/nachos etc
Easy starter for cheese loving dinner guests. Strength of flavour dependent on time in fridge, but a month will do it if you like it pungent.

23Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like cheese? Fri Apr 26 2013, 20:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wander. Good recipe, but shouldn't it be on Magoo's 'Dinner' thread ? Very Happy

24Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like cheese? Fri Apr 26 2013, 20:55

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Chedder, Red Leicester and best foreign cheese has got to be Greek Feta.

25Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like cheese? Fri Apr 26 2013, 22:04

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I had some rockfort the other day and it was the strongest smelliest cheese I have ever tasted. Crumbly Lancashire and cheddar as great versatile cheese's.

26Do you like cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like cheese? Sat Apr 27 2013, 03:42

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum