Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the inbetweeners film - burnley fans

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the inbetweeners film - burnley fans Empty the inbetweeners film - burnley fans Sun May 12 2013, 21:37

Seen the film a few times now. But the bit when all the burnley fans are singing then will turns rounf and says "when people ask me if I I like football I tell them yes....yes I do. But not burnley........burnley can fuck off!!!!!!!!" (Sorry copper!!!)

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's a bloke they speak to after getting off the coach with a Blackburn tattoo.
I wonder if we're supposed to see the irony that the Burnley fans weren't allocated that hotel.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've seen the clip on the coach that you mean and I believe that the person who made the film came across a load of Burnley fans whilst on holiday once.

We do like to make sure that everyone knows where we are from, it's a Burnley thing.

I was disappointed that they had them singing about PNE instead of the Barstewards though.

At least my favourite sexist sing a long got an outing Very Happy

'Oh Burnerrley
Oh Burnerrley
Is wonderful
Is wonderful
Oh Burnerrley is wonderful
For tits, fanny and Clarets

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:I've seen the clip on the coach that you mean and I believe that the person who made the film came across a load of Burnley fans whilst on holiday once.

We do like to make sure that everyone knows where we are from, it's a Burnley thing.

I was disappointed that they had them singing about PNE instead of the Barstewards though.

At least my favourite sexist sing a long got an outing Very Happy

'Oh Burnerrley
Oh Burnerrley
Is wonderful
Is wonderful
For tits, incest, and 6 fingers

Amendedthe inbetweeners film - burnley fans 1415013262

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: