Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's early days but if you could sign one player realistically who?

+13
Lofty_Love
scottjames30
rammywhite
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
Culcheth_White
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Born to be a wanderer
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I think most people would pick Craig Dawson.Him n Wheater would make a great central partnership.Although I'd love a hatful of great signings i do not think this is going to happen.If we can get Mark Davies back ASAP and Eagles can weigh in with twelve again i reckon thee forwards between them would probably weigh in enough.Winning games has got to start with a solid defence.The points we threw away from winning positions.Scoring two goals away from home regularly then coming away with a point or nothing.huddersfield 2goals,Charlton2 goals,Blackpool2goals,Leicster 2 goals,Wolves2goals winning at Watford,Cardiff,drawing at Millwall but that was under Coyle,Birmingham.Start at the back and work your way forward. :COYW:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We beat Huddersfield away

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dawson for me, he helped to transform us. BTW The Huddersfield away match was 2-2

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
French Jr. Int'l. Kurt Zouma

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:We beat Huddersfield away
No we didn't. We drew 2-2 at their place.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cheik Tiote of Newcastle. I think we need a solid DM who will form a strong central midfield. I think our midfield last season was a major weakness. Central midfield has been a problem with Mark Davies and Holden having long injuries, players like Andrews and Pratley IMO are not good enough. Spearing was only a loan signing so is no longer at the club. Lee wasn't all that great last season. I can't really comment on Kamara as I not seen him play. Do we have a left sided midfielder? Josh Vela I hear is very ordinary.
Our midfield really could do with a major overhaul.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Cheik Tiote of Newcastle. I think we need a solid DM who will form a strong central midfield. I think our midfield last season was a major weakness. Central midfield has been a problem with Mark Davies and Holden having long injuries, players like Andrews and Pratley IMO are not good enough. Spearing was only a loan signing so is no longer at the club. Lee wasn't all that great last season. I can't really comment on Kamara as I not seen him play. Do we have a left sided midfielder? Josh Vela I hear is very ordinary.

What is a Chelsea fan doing on this site?

Michael Bolton wrote:Cheik Tiote of Newcastle. I think we need a solid DM who will form a strong central midfield. I think our midfield last season was a major weakness. Central midfield has been a problem with Mark Davies and Holden having long injuries, players like Andrews and Pratley IMO are not good enough. Spearing was only a loan signing so is no longer at the club. Lee wasn't all that great last season. I can't really comment on Kamara as I not seen him play. Do we have a left sided midfielder? Josh Vela I hear is very ordinary.

Harsh on Vela, I think he's got talent. Needs to bulk up a bit but that will come with age, he moves the ball well and isn't scared of a tackle I think he'll be a good player for us.

Don't think we need Tiote when we have Kamara, I'd prefer to see Holden or a similarly talented player partner him in midfield.

Thing we need most is pace IMO, if we can become a good counter attacking team we'll be far more dangerous. A quick striker who can get 20+ goals is a must for me, no idea where he'll come from though.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Austin.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

What is a Chelsea fan doing on this site?

Don't worry Nat, I will soon be gone.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Natasha doing her best to force another poster to leave the site.

Passi should have a word.

:agree:

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Natasha doing her best to force another poster to leave the site.

Passi should have a word.

:agree:

She already scared off 'Bryan Robson' yesterday 'pretentious twat' I think were her words.

Think it's time to consider a ban.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would sign Spearing on a permanent deal, more chance of this happening than signing Dawson. As for who i would really like - Jordan Rhodes

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd agree with Norpig- I'd go for Spearing. There's about a 10% chance of him coming. He's not good enough for Liverool- but still a class player. I can see Cardiff or Hull trying to get hold of him before we'd get a look in.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone else hear Andy gray on talksport earlier?

He has spoken with freedman and he said if we sign 2 of the three players that were mentioned as our targets then we'd be challenging for the top spot.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wouldn't come but i'd like to see that Craig Noone at the Bok, could we do a swap?

Eagles going the other way.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there something corrupt going on ?

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

all this arguing is making me want to leave Sad

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hopefully my official warning will be the end of it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

At the end of the day we set this forum up as a bit of fun.

If we got it a bit wrong at times then please forgive us.

Everybody is still here, nobody as been left behind so how about letting things drop and us all moving on together.

Come on everyone - you know you want too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum