Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do People Register And Not Post?

+11
largehat
Sluffy
gloswhite
Keegan
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Run Mears, run! Why Do People Register And Not Post? - Page 2 Affraid

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Il Padrino wrote:I'm not being funny but I suspect a number of people registered because of the bullshit about a Wanderers player posting, and wanted to be able to read that.

It wasn't bullshit at all - but people believe whatever they want.

Anyway if that was the case then why have people joined up AFTER we have announced that this was no longer going to happen?

We've had 13 new members who have joined us since then 7 of which who have yet to make a single post!

You only have to look at the membership list on any forum to see for yourself the large number of people who join but actually don't post much if anything!

In reality forums are based around a relatively small number of regular posters - that is why it is important for them to continually to attract new and interesting members - otherwise the forums quickly become cliquey, stale and repetitive imo.

We want people to join in - as it makes for a better site for all of us if they do - but we can't force them to do if they do not want too.

In a way we see it as quite flattering that people come to view us in the first place - there most be something they like to keep coming back - and we have noticed stories broken here on Nuts, that have been seen and taken back to other forums to talk about!

We are probably the only BWFC forum that isn't out to make money from people coming to visit their forum - all the others are 'using' you to earn money from their sponsors (in terms of how often their advertisements are 'viewed' on a daily/weekly basis) - or by asking you outright to contribute to their site!

At the end of the day people post where they want, when they want.

All we can do is to carry on enjoying ourselves on here and be welcoming to anyone else who wants to join in the fun with us!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speak for yourself. I'm intending to make money.

I've been speaking to a literary agent and he's very interested in Natashas stories.

Says he's not heard fiction like that since Stephen King leapt onto the scene.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Bolton player thing just didn't happen. No explanation was given. Another poster described is as a damp squib, and then someone said "oh this isn't happening now". That's not an announcement. There definitely wasn't an apology.

If it was genuine, seeing as it's not going to happen, I see no reason why you can't tell us who it was supposed to be. PM if you have to. It was the reason I registered.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Speak for yourself. I'm intending to make money.

I've been speaking to a literary agent and he's very interested in Natashas stories.

Fiction? The News of the World were about to print my kiss-and-tell story about Nugent. £100k had been mentioned. Just my luck they shut down.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Where were you going to get £100k ?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm shy.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hello shy. Welcome to the mad house Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'm shy.

But this is your 4th post, you can't be that shy.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was drunk and feeling brave when I made my other posts.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Speak for yourself. I'm intending to make money.

Fiction? The News of the World were about to print my kiss-and-tell story about Nugent. £100k had been mentioned. Just my luck they shut down.

Could be a good lead story for the new The Sun on Sunday, starting this Sunday!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They're all Sluffy you know.

Just to get the membership numbers up. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:They're all Sluffy you know.

We'd know if it was sluffy, they'd all be wafflers Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:They're all Sluffy you know.

Copper, I don't want to embarrass you but you're a really good poster and I think you would fit a treat into this site if you were prepared to give us a go.

I know Bolton isn’t your first love but you've proved that this isn't an obstacle to you in having a good craic about football and life in general.

I'm sure several know you from another board already and those that don't will be in for a treat discovering your humour. We also don't have the keyboard warriors on here that make fans from other teams uncomfortable about being on here, so how about giving us a whirl?

You know you want to!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm here aren't I Sluffy?

I'll become a prolific poster on here if the Boltonian folk refer to Bleakboon Roamers fans as 'inbred dingles'.

I know that a few already do but I need more to take the heat off me.

I love you to Sluffy.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:I'm here aren't I Sluffy?

I'll become a prolific poster on here if the Boltonian folk refer to Bleakboon Roamers fans as 'inbred dingles'.

I love you to Sluffy.

It's a deal!

Bromance as broken out!

Why Do People Register And Not Post? - Page 2 Bromance

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Faggots

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'm here aren't I Sluffy?

I love you to Sluffy.

You're not a Tranmere fan are you Copper? I'd have to leave the site if you were.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hey - at least Copper doesn't support the inbred dingles.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No I am not a Tranmere fan Natasha.

The last time that I was at Tranmere (nearly 20 years ago) I was arrested for placing my foot in a police dogs mouth.

A bit of a shame really, not just because I see myself as a pacifist but the dog seemed to be enjoying it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum