Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

message book for kane57

+7
Kane57
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41message book for kane57 - Page 3 Empty Re: message book for kane57 Mon Jun 10 2013, 20:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Its Sluffy

I'm not sad enough to be him.

The man who e-stalks young Kennster around the internet including viewing YouTube videos of him and Googling him to find references.

I'm considering writing to GMP about it.

Write away Mr Kane.

I'll be delighted to direct them to the forum where the mods are happy knowing that one of its adult members communicates with under age children.

Or are you saying that such behaviour is completely acceptable to you?

Well people are allowed to communicate with children Ian, surely you know that. I'm sure you're aware that so long as no crimes are being committed then it's perfectly legal.

Still, you carry on being a complete lunatic yourself and we'll again see why you were banned from the-wanderer.

Well in your world it might be fine for a grown man to pretend to be a child to speak to another child but its certainly not normal behaviour in mine to act in a way that paedophiles do. In fact I doubt that anyone else on here would agree with you either.

Oh and as for being banned from The Wanderers - wrong again!

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24700&view=unread#unread

42message book for kane57 - Page 3 Empty Re: message book for kane57 Mon Jun 10 2013, 20:39

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can you please elaborate as to how his behaviour is commensurate with that of paedophiles? Do you know what a paedophile is?

For a previously borderline mentalcase, Ian, you seem to have really gone over the edge now.

43message book for kane57 - Page 3 Empty Re: message book for kane57 Mon Jun 10 2013, 20:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Can you please elaborate as to how his behaviour is commensurate with that of paedophiles? Do you know what a paedophile is?

For a previously borderline mentalcase, Ian, you seem to have really gone over the edge now.

May I answer this one? In a number of cases of paedophilia, initial contact is made via the internet. Quite often, the culprit adopts the persona of a young person in order to groom his victim.

An intelligent person like your good self probably already knows this but for some reason you seem to have made a bit of a nuisance of yourself since you recently started posting on here, albeit you have been been dormant for some time.

Why not chill out like the rest of us instead of starting a turf war?

44message book for kane57 - Page 3 Empty Re: message book for kane57 Mon Jun 10 2013, 20:52

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Kane57 wrote:Can you please elaborate as to how his behaviour is commensurate with that of paedophiles? Do you know what a paedophile is?

May I answer this one? In a number of cases of paedophilia, initial contact is made via the internet. Quite often, the culprit adopts the persona of a young person in order to groom his victim.

An intelligent person like your good self probably already knows this but for some reason you seem to have made a bit of a nuisance of yourself since you recently started posting on here, albeit you have been been dormant for some time.

Why not chill out like the rest of us instead of starting a turf war?

Nicely answered, that is indeed what I was looking for - I was seeing if the Sluffster was able to answer that though.

45message book for kane57 - Page 3 Empty Re: message book for kane57 Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:It's Keegan ITK fact.

I was going to categorically deny this, but you ended with "ITK fact". That trumps any attempt at denying it. Sad

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

46message book for kane57 - Page 3 Empty Re: message book for kane57 Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:What's ba's scott

Burnden aces

47message book for kane57 - Page 3 Empty Re: message book for kane57 Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He might be Kane but he isn't able.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum