Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newcastle Utd Appoint Tactical Genius

+9
Triumph
wessy
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Newcastle Utd Appoint Tactical Genius Empty Newcastle Utd Appoint Tactical Genius Mon Jun 17 2013, 10:49

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I know we have had our ups and downs over the years but some clubs just seem to shoot themselves in he foot over and over again. How can bringing in Joe Kinnear as Director of Football be a good move, the man is clueless as well as obnoxious and arrogant. Pardew will not be happy with this, maybe its a tactic to get him out of the door.

My top 3 Joke Clubs

Crapburn Rovers
Newcastle Utd
Leeds Utd

Always good value for incompetence this lot, mind you look who's in charge.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought this was a joke - apart from anything else he's been out of the game for years and knows fook all about the modern game.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doesn't he have insomnia?

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There is just no logic at all to this, he was a train wreck the last time he was at the club, the team were going down, he fell out with the fans, the press, everyone. Absolutely barking, another rollercoaster of a season for the barcodes methinks.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sounds good to me... let's pencil them in for a relegation run.cheers

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is one of the biggest tossers in football.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

..and Mike Ashley's mate?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pardew was given an 8 year contract as I recall, and after last season he must have been incredibly close to the sack - but with an 8 year contract sacking him would mean one hell of a payout.
I guess Ashley's logic is to appoint Joke in 'ere on the cheap as Director of Football to handle some of the duties and take the pressure off and/or provide a different perspective to see if it can be worked out rather than blow millions just to get rid of Pardew.

...and look a twat for giving him such a ridiculous contract in the first place.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joe is supposedly going to be responsible for signings and transfers! How the hell can Pardew manage when somebody else is pulling the strings?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Pardew the next manager to leave a premier league team without a doubt.

What a fucking stupid appointment, it's up there with when they decided to give Dennis Wise that strange job too, is that tosser still there aswell?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Joe is supposedly going to be  responsible for signings and transfers! How the hell can Pardew manage when somebody else is pulling the strings?

They already had another guy handling transfers whose name I can't remember. My understanding is that Joke will take a bit of responsibility off each of them and will "advise".

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always hated Pardew.

a moaner of the highest order, absolutely loves himself. I dread to think how much that 1 good season he had went to his head.

8 year contract. Laughing

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Once heard Pardew referred to as "the David Brent of football management", which I found amusing. What gets me is the DOF buys the players but its still the coach or manager that gets the sack.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Typical Newcastle, If it's not the fans talking crap, it's the manager, If the manager is doing ok then the owner chips in with an appointment that beggar's belief, some times it's all the bloody lot of um.
Good for a laugh they deserve each other.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Typical Newcastle, If it's not the fans talking crap, it's the manager, If the manager is doing ok then the owner chips in with an appointment that beggar's belief, some times it's all the bloody lot of um.
Good for a laugh they deserve each other.

I really think we should keep quiet about other clubs given our own recent history. Pot/kettle etc.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks as if Pardew is not happy with Joe's appointment. Can't see this partnership lasting five minutes.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Water off a ducks arse to Joe this.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Trouble t mill (whats this got to do with BWFC though?)

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely nothing, the mods have completely checked out and need replacing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum