Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newcastle Utd Appoint Tactical Genius

+9
Triumph
wessy
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the news reports, Derek LLambias has resigned as Managing Director of Newcastle today. Too much of a coincidence for this to have no bearing on Joe Kinell joining the Toon.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A bit left field here but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pardew left Newcastle and Redknapp left QPR to join the magpies.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Great full back for spurs in the sixties

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is interesting is that Llambias has been at Newcastle for five years. Seeing as Pardew got an 8 year contract I reckon they are hoping he will resign so that they don't have to pay him any compensation.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:A bit left field here but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pardew left Newcastle and Redknapp left QPR to join the magpies.
as part of the deal to send Simpson on a free transfer to QPR?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pardew has targeted James Tomkins?

no wonder they want him to resign fucking hell.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Carr leaves then Pardew has no allies left. It's as if Ashley is deliberately backing him into a corner to force his hand and make him resign.

Alan Shearer spoke out against the Kinnear appointment and lo and behold the famous Shearer bar at St James Park has had the sign removed and it is now called Nine.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shearer did a good job there as manager.

never laughed so hard when Gareth Barry sent them down and Shearer was standing on the sideline like a grade A PLUM.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair to Shearer he only took over the reins because Kinnear had to quit because of heart problems. He only got the job on the 1st April with 8 games to go and by then they were already in the shit.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Always hated Pardew.

a moaner of the highest order, absolutely loves himself. I dread to think how much that 1 good season he had went to his head.

8 year contract. Laughing

Agree entirely,utter wanker who hasnt done dick shit !! Quote ( I wont resign !! ) ie if I do I will lose out on an effing big pay off. He is so far up his own ass its frightening ! Poor poor Geordies,makes the chicken shaggers look normal.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon Ashley is trying to outdo the Venky's. There is no other reason for causing such turmoil before the start of a new season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum