Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Songs that make you angry

+8
xmiles
Hip Priest
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Songs that make you angry - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs that make you angry Mon Jul 08 2013, 08:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Anything by that little prick justin beiber.

Little prick? That's how he got his name. His parents apparently looked at his tackle when he was born and were inspired to name him Just in.

If only his surname had been Beaver....

22Songs that make you angry - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs that make you angry Tue Jul 09 2013, 20:46

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Justin Bieber seems universally hated, I know nothing of this character.

I was in the supermarket yesterday and they were playing some song from Grease, god I hate that shit. I hate any music from musicals, they are just a load of bloody nonsense, thinking that we live in a world where people are all singing and dancing. A load of bollocks.

23Songs that make you angry - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs that make you angry Tue Jul 09 2013, 21:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Justin Bieber seems universally hated, I know nothing of this character.

I was in the supermarket yesterday and they were playing some song from Grease, god I hate that shit. I hate any music from musicals, they are just a load of bloody nonsense, thinking that we live in a world where people are all singing and dancing. A load of bollocks.

Have you never seen Les Miserables?

https://youtu.be/dmHcDWrMH-8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum