Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much is your weekly food/drink shop?

+7
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whilst in The Netherlands I use the other version of Aldi (the one with a different logo - but still owned by the same family) but they are more akin to our version of Asda and Morrisons rather than a copycat version of our version of Aldi - even price wise its more expensive.  In The Netherlands I was spending about €60/week, that excluding what I spend at the bar, a week, whereas over here I am spenidng about £35/week, excluding what I spend at the bar.

Axe/Lyne - in The Netherlnads varies in price depending upon which smell you want,  but on average its about €5/canister, whereas over here I can get 4 for £10 at Asda.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Lidl is another good value store but there are not that many about.

I love Lidl even though I only go there maybe twice a year. It's great if you like herring (I don't) but the big attraction is the random stuff they have on sale. Last year I bought a leaf mulcher and 2 reams of 90 gram printer paper. I love the randomness of Lidl.

What's 30 ft long and smells of piss? The queue at Netto. (Used to be Aldi but they've gone upmarket)

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Problem with Aldi is the very low staffing levels, be prepared to que and if you need help you have no chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum