Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much alcohol do you drink and why?

+13
Copper Dragon
NickFazer
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Culcheth_White
Boggersbelief
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I drink way above the recommended amount, but the least I can say is that I like it.

All I can think when I see people in shitholes like Kavos and San Antonio and Sunny Beach, drinking their body weight in vodka and sambuca is, are they actually enjoying that?

If I drank as many as four sambuca shots at once, I would feel like utter shite.

Clearly, people have different tolerance levels and different reasons for drinking in the first place.

Do you like to experience the taste? Do you like it just to take the edge off work/family/Reebok related stress? Or do you just love getting shitfaced?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Probably drink more than I should but I don't drink every day.

You can usually tell when I've had a drink, I start posting shite on here.

Like my Saturday match day drink most of all, trying different Ales and it puts me in a good mood for the match.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I drink when I'm out in a restaurant or bar, but I never drink at home. I don't even like it that much in all honesty.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I gave it up a couple of weeks ago it was affecting my judgement on certain matters and it came to a head when i drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniels Honey i got for xmas in one evening and did'nt get a hard on the following morning the first time in for ever which left two women dissapointed. So that's not going to happen again, i just have a nice Hot choc at bedtime now and a mint.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo is the expert on this subject. I am more of a social drinker.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like a nice beer. 'Kilt lifter Scottish style ale' is one I've just tried for the first time. Luvvly.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Banks of the Croal wrote:Probably drink more than I should but I don't drink every day.

Like my Saturday match day drink most of all, trying different Ales and it puts me in a good mood for the match.

Fecking hell Croal, you pissed already  Very Happy

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Magoo wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:Probably drink more than I should but I don't drink every day.

Fecking hell Croal, you pissed already  Very Happy

No, Monday is a non drinking day.

So I've no excuse Sad

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Given up alcohol and I'm only 21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Given up alcohol and I'm only 21

A wise decision if I may say so. Apart from the obvious saving in your wallet, your health will benefit immeasurably by adopting a lifestyle of temperance.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have been stuck in a traffic jam outside bents garden centre for the last hour and half, I'm bloody gagging for a pint.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggersbelief wrote:Given up alcohol and I'm only 21
FAGGOT

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I am just having my first Artois, what you on RT.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was halfway through typing "just waiting for magoo to call me a faggot"

Culcheth_White wrote:I have been stuck in a traffic jam outside bents garden centre for the last hour and half, I'm bloody gagging for a pint.

Handbrake on, keys out of ignition, walk to Comfortable Gill, buy beer, drink it.

Simple.....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I am just having my first Artois, what you on RT.

I'm just off out to the pub for a darts match. Log End for real players. I'm going to be on the Tetley dark mild tonight.  :drinks: 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I have been stuck in a traffic jam outside bents garden centre for the last hour and half, I'm bloody gagging for a pint.

Handbrake on, keys out of ignition, walk to Comfortable Gill, buy beer, drink it.

Simple.....

I remember the Comfortable Gill. There used to be quite a few pubs on the road from the Greyhound roundabout up to the Hollins Green turn-off. The Raven was another one.

I was in Bolton yesterday and noticed the Cattle Market was boarded up. How long has it been shut?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cattle Market ?, is that the name of Nats house.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I could do with cutting the booze down to be fair.

I seem to go through fazes where I can drink all the time and then other times I won't touch it for months  :nuts: 

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And what period are you in now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum