Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should you take a laptop on holiday?

+13
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Norpig
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Business owners like me take days to wind down and start to get stressed towards the end of the holiday so although I try to minimise use of the laptop when on holiday, I can at least check in for half an hour a day just to put my mind at rest and deal with stuff if required. On balance I find it less stressful to take the barsteward with me.
I thought you cleaned windows in Norwich? scratch

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should you fuck.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Should you fuck ?

Yes.... where there's a hole there's hope.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Should you fuck ?

Yes.... where there's a hole there's hope.
:agree: 

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather fuck a hole than take my laptop on holiday, it'll get full of sand, beer, or get dropped and broken pissed up.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Normally I don't as I just want to get away from everything and totally relax - but saying that my trip in September means I will ahve to take my laptop with me due to ongoing discussions with whats happening in my job at the moment and because of plans that seems to be taking fruition through my own business!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:Normally I don't as I just want to get away from everything and totally relax - but saying that my trip in September means I will ahve to take my laptop with me due to ongoing discussions with whats happening in my job at the moment and because of plans that seems to be taking fruition through my own business!

I'm taking my laptop in September would have sufficed in this instance.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I take my laptop when I go away, and use it daily as I would at home. It doesn't stop me doing anything I want to do when I'm in a foreign country, such as walking, swimming, boating, exploring in general.

I think taking a break from it all to catch up with what's going on at home is part of what makes a holiday.

Natasha being the bitch that she is slags off anybody that's posting when they're abroad but I couldn't disagree with her more.

Do you take your laptop with you on holiday?

You absolute bellend Doffcocker. You go on holiday to take a break from the shitty modern world, not cart your laptop halfway around the world so you can log into Facebook every 5 minutes to see who's poked you.

You wanker.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You absolute bellend Doffcocker. You go on holiday to take a break from the shitty modern world, not cart your laptop halfway around the world so you can log into Facebook every 5 minutes to see who's poked you.

You wanker.

I hope you're less hostile when you've healed.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't worry Doffcocker, N is a Luddite sat next to Norpig!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No need to take my laptop with me in September, now, damn stupid Bulgarians have let Nat go!!!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wonder if there's any leccy to charge up the laptops in Bongo Bongo Land?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum