Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley 1-1 Bolton

+21
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
observer
Natasha Whittam
Jamster26
chipbutty
Barryjw
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
terenceanne
bwfc71
Sluffy
wessy
Banks of the Croal
NickFazer
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Silly team selection. I don't think 4-5-1 will take this team up, certainly not where Andrews is a part of it. It was when we ditched this shape for 4-4-2 that we finally took off last season.
We don't have to fill the midfield with players like Andrews to adequately protect the back four, we proved last season that we can play two up front and remain solid at the back.
If we insist on a 4-5-1 formation, I'd like to think a 50% fit Moritz has more to offer than a 100% Keith Andrews.
Lots of positives to be taken from the game. Pratley played well, Tierney and Baptiste impressed, Beckford has the potential, CDavies made an impact, Knight and Medo did their jobs.
In terms of fitness, things generally look great. We just need a formation that plays to the squad's strengths.

102Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got back from the game.

Solid start to get a point but lets face it we were second best there. I got the feeling a lot of the players were only in second gear, especially people like Lee who seemed off the pace to me.

Eagles, Prats and Tierney impressed me. Beckford did well but he's an on the shoulder player and he won't score many goals for this team if we play like that. Andrews was a passenger, did he even touch it?! I can't remember too many.

Knight was exposed for the goal, out muscled and out thought by someone who is probably 5 foot 9. Wheater was on his heels but can't really blame him for that goal, If Knight wins the header it doesn't come to that.

surprised he didn't throw Hall on for 10 minutes, i actually expected to see Hall come on for Eagles but wasn't too be.

anyway happy with the point but work to do.

103Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Just saw a wanderers fan walk past my house with the bright away top on , I ran to the door and shouted 'come on you white men, lets fucking have um'.

I think he shit himself

Is this the land that produced Shakespeare and Dickens and Wordsworth?

What has happened to our education system?

Its gone, we are all mental now.

104Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:11 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
chipbutty wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Just saw a wanderers fan walk past my house with the bright away top on , I ran to the door and shouted 'come on you white men, lets fucking have um'.

I think he shit himself

Its gone, we are all mental now.

Laughing 

Shitbutty's an intellect. Hadn't you noticed? Me neither.

105Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:15 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shitbutty is as thick as a breezeblock , I feel sorry for him, he used to separate blue and yellow marbles as a child for his teacher , he still thinks he's really cleaver.

106Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Lbj

Lbj
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Game went once Pratley was put out wide, he was our only player attacking the ball and then got stuck out wide! Hall or Moritz for Eagles would have made more sense.

107Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an absolute load of utter shite. I am still seething.

Dougie Freedman you are a bellend. An absolute bellend. You are supposed to play your best team, not your worst. The bench was better than the starting 11 you plonker.

Fuck me Bogdan is shite. First cross of the game, no one around him under no pressure and he spills it. When will Freedman learn that you need a safe pair of hands between the posts? Lonergan may not be sexy but he doesn't drop clangers. I don't care about age, Bogdan is shit.

The defence was every bit as bad as I thought it would be. Only Freedman thought a Wheater/Knight partnership would do the business. Burnley 1-up thanks to, yes you've guessed it, a cock up from both of them. They are too slow to play together. Burnley don't even have any pace, imagine playing against DJ Campbell or Holliett - they'd tear us apart.

Baptiste was solid to be fair, but Tierney was bloody awful. Burnley seemed to have the freedom of their right hand side. Tierney clearly thinks the way to defend is to mark no one and shout a lot. Twat. I'd bring Barry Cowdrill out of retirement right now.

Fucking midfield!! What a bunch of useless twats. Keith Andrews fuck off!! What a disaster of a player. You dropped him last season Freedman, why bring him back now? I seriously think a real Irish donkey would have done better. Did Andrews touch the ball more than 8 times? And of those 8 times, did he pass to Burnley every time? Yes he did.

Chung Lee can fuck off as well. He's been shit for two years now. People keep making excuses for his shit play but his injury was fucking ages ago. He can't pass, can't control the ball, is unfit, and is the worst crosser of the ball I have ever seen. What did he do all Summer? Fuck off.

Medo you fucking bellend, what a useless tosser. Why have we signed another wanker who can't pass the ball forward. All he did for 90 minutes was pass the ball sideways. He's like a slim John Barnes without the rapping skills. Useless fanny.

Eagles you soft twat. You're a decent player at this shit level but you are too greedy and still can't cross the ball with pace. Stop looping them into the box and give the forwards a chance. I knew you'd go off injured you wanker. No balls.

Fair play to Pratley, he was decent first half, but being a Bolton player he wasn't going to keep it up for 90 minutes. It didn't help that Freedman put him on the wing though.

Beckford you lazy muthafuka. I put in more effort walking from my car to the ground. Yes, the service was absolute shit but when you did have a chance to run into space you didn't. Two more games like that and you'll be getting the Sordell treatment, and your girlfriend will be on Twitter calling Bolton fans bullies and wanting to move back to Leicester where she can shoplift with her friends.

Fuck off Ngog you lanky wanker. You are shit. But at least one myth was put to bed today, the myth that you can control a ball and hold it up. Every single time you received a pass you failed to control it. This is the fucking Championship, not fucking Paris Under 9's, you should have mastered controlling a ball by now. Just fuck off back to France and open a frog shop.

Fair play to Craig Davies, the only Bolton player to look like he gave a shit. He should start next week.

But the biggest twat of the day was definitely Freedman. It's a long time since I've seen a team so devoid of passion, talent and effort so every credit to the manager. Shit team, shit tactics, and some ridiculous substitutes.

Fuck off.

108Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

chipbutty wrote:

I think he shit himself

Listen to Tom Tom Club they do songs about Wordsworth!

109Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It really shows how far we have declined Nat. Like you pointed out our players are just shit. Where did the £30m-£40m we spent on players under Megson (which admittedly he recouped a lot of from the sales of Anelka, Nolan and Diouf) go? The team is devoid of quality. I have no idea why we started the season off as 3rd favourites.

110Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman has put together a team of players who are not comfortable on the ball, it really is that simple.

I find it quite amazing that anyone not comfortable on the ball can become a professional footballer, but clearly standards are at an all time low.

111Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:41 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freeman will walk tonight.

112Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Freeman will walk tonight.

Yeah, walk to the cashpoint to see his huge bank balance.

113Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:23 am

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We are screwed if he does and I'm hoping your not hoping for it

114Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what a tit you are.

leave the wum act to nat.

115Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:56 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

what a tit you are.

leave the wum act to nat.

If you call me a WUM again there are going to be seriously repercussions for you. I know people in Aberdeen.

116Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:58 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

what a tit you are.

At least i'm not a Scottish wanker .

117Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

what a tit you are.

Uncalled for if you're talking about our manager.

and if you're attempting to call me that, I'm English.

swing and a miss.

118Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:01 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

what a tit you are.

Uncalled for if you're talking about our manager.

and if you're attempting to call me that, I'm English.

swing and a miss.

Stop trying to be the forum funny man, leave that to Magoo and big Mike.

Go take your seat at the back , you English arsehole.

119Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:03 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get where i was attempting to be funny.

I'm not scottish and i stated that.

120Burnley 1-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burnley 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:07 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Show some respect, Hipster was Bolton Banter's "Funniest Poster of the Year 2010".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum