Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did know any wierd kids at school or in your street.

+5
Reebok_Rebel
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I knew a lad called Dennis lived at the top of our street, he used to wank off stray dogs into shippams paste jars and hide them from his parents, he's dead now.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I remember sitting on the corner shop step eating a wagon wheel while he did it.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There was a lad I knew in my early teens who was a bit of a weirdo. He died before he reached 20 of a drugs overdose and the picture was complete to his behaviour. What a waste of life and his brother was a top lad.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I knew a lad called Dennis lived at the top of our street, he used to wank off stray dogs into shippams paste jars and hide them from his parents, he's dead now.

Why did he do this? And why did you get turned on watching him?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My mate Colin used to eat Gas Tar that had been freshly laid.

It was probably like smoking 200 Capston Full Strengths all at once (health wise).

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I knew a lad called Dennis lived at the top of our street, he used to wank off stray dogs into shippams paste jars and hide them from his parents, he's dead now.

Why did he do this? And why did you get turned on watching him?
I dont know why he did it, he used his finger on bitches as well he was just a wierd kid and no nat i did not get turned on by it at all,there was still an old clogger working in salford he still made sparking clogs for old guy's that wouldn't change their ways and this kids parents made him wear them to school ,the only kid in salford wearing sparking clogs and if any one took the piss he would give them a good kicking with them they had irons on the soles and heels and steel toe caps you could hear him coming a mile off.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There was this other lad that would befriend another lad and after awhile he would give the lad some of his stuff cards, toys,the kid would take them delighted at this kids generosity then the lad would say now what you got for me? when the kid would say nothing he got a beating. Then there was this girl sandra who would finger herself in class and have this funny look on her face, the teacher never knew what she was doing but we did.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A Lad who was in my form at school is serving a double life sentence. Weird fucker he was, always used to get people in trouble by setting them up for doing things - like stealing things and leaving them in other peoples bags, then used to claim the was getting bullied. He stated a fire in a science lab by 'spilling' ethanol once, at the time it happened, we just kinda walked out the school like you do, only when I think about it, I remember him waiting ages at the back of the class refusing to move whispering 'burn burn' over and over again to himself with this glazed look in his eye...

He had a love of fire actually, he always had a lighter on him and would burn anything he had in his hand.

He was always overly naughty - not just 'teenager naughty' - I mean he had a behavioral support worker and was constantly being looked for, hiding in cupboards and bunking off.

Dont know much about his background, I know he was from Israel and his family were apparently running away from something or another...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/3122752.stm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure you'd call it weird, but my school had a lot of violent chavs.

one of which is dead now, car crash, he also lit himself on fire pissing about with solvents at one point, he also robbed a blockbuster video at knife point.

and all of that is actually true.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Stray dogs and streets don't exist in my part of Cheshire and wanking is totally unheard of!

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Culceth, I bet there were some right tearaways around your neck of the woods. Culceth sounds a right dodgy area.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think everybody around  our way was wierd.

Apart from me, of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum