Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate charity adverts on TV

+7
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Michael Bolton
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I hate charity adverts on TV Empty I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 14:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am trying to watch a bit of day time TV whilst playing some poker and every time there is an ad break I am hearing the same old bollocks "A door, a fist"..."Will you help save what's his face". And then they say thank you at the end presuming you will phone up. FUCK OFF!

The other day I was walking in Durham and some girl stopped me from Help the aged, she said "Have you got a cheeky minute for a chat?" I said no, I have an appointment. She was trying to get money out of me. 

I hate these begging bastards collecting for charity. They expect your money, they put the guilt trip on you. FUCK OFF.

2I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 14:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Bolton wrote:I hate these begging bastards collecting for charity. They expect your money, they put the guilt trip on you. FUCK OFF.

Are you pissed off that they are begging on behalf of other people (and obviously to keep the directors in a very high standard of living and waste vast amounts of donated funds on lavish dinner dance parties)

...or because you feel guilty about refusing to give them any money?

if its the latter, shame on you - a baby tiger just died and (on average Wink 41.2 poverty hit teenagers went without toast this morning, simply due to your self centered ignorance.

3I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 15:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I just find it really annoying that everyone wants your money when money is so tight. Instead of making the facking advert and paying the facking guy who does the voice over, just put the cash on a horse and give it to the facking charity if it wins. They need to stop bugging me.

4I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I just find it really annoying that everyone wants your money when money is so tight. Instead of making the facking advert and paying the facking guy who does the voice over, just put the cash on a horse and give it to the facking charity if it wins. They need to stop bugging me.

You're an easy target MB, they know you can't run off like most people.

5I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 17:08

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I just find it really annoying that everyone wants your money when money is so tight. Instead of making the facking advert and paying the facking guy who does the voice over, just put the cash on a horse and give it to the facking charity if it wins. They need to stop bugging me.

You're an easy target MB, they know you can't run off like most people.

Why are you always having a pop at me? I may be big boned, but I could have you any time I wanted.

6I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 17:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haven't you heard about the horrific story of Daniel pelka, there are some people out there who desperately need help, if I can do my bit by giving £10 out of every wage then it's a small ask.

7I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 21:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In my world, you don't ask, you get what's given.

Approaching people personally in the street for donations is taking advantage of how soft faced the public generally are. The idea is to make people feel bad in some way so that they end up parting with money they wouldn't otherwise part with. It's not a comfortable position to be put in, and is particularly sickening to be patronised about it as they do when you already make regular donations to various charities as I do.

8I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 22:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:It's not a comfortable position to be put in, and is particularly sickening to be patronised about it as they do when you already make regular donations to various charities as I do.

Asda isn't a charity.

9I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 22:47

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One thing I have noticed lately there aren't  as many Charity bags  coming through the door.

Just a thought, with the increase in food banks, clothes etc. are being passed on to friends, nieghbours or even sold to these shops that buy your  second hand clothes.

10I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 23:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get one of those charity bags almost every day. I'm not joking.

11I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 23:54

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We used to do, saved  money on bin bags, but not now.

12I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Fri Aug 02 2013, 23:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I get one of those charity bags almost every day. I'm not joking.

Thats nice Hips, at least they are looking after you.
I always thought you was a charity case, any nice clothing in it.

13I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Sun Aug 04 2013, 09:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

MB it pisses me off big time because it never stops ,save a tiger,a bear a donkey just three quid a month Or adopt some fuckin dog for three quid a month and we will send you a furry toy and the dog will write you letters some fuckin clever dog that.

14I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Thu Aug 08 2013, 11:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Saw a new one last night, give just 3 quid a month to a syrian kid!! WTF i thought we were having trouble with those bastards, why dont these bleeding hearts in this country just fuck off.

15I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Thu Aug 08 2013, 11:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Saw a new one last night, give just 3 quid a month to a syrian kid!! WTF i thought we were having trouble with those bastards, why dont these bleeding hearts in this country just fuck off.

Next they'll be asking us to sponsor an Afghan child.

16I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Thu Aug 08 2013, 12:15

Angry Dad wrote:i thought we were having trouble with those bastards, why dont these bleeding hearts in this country just fuck off.

You thought we were having trouble with Syria? 

In what way?

Nobodies making you donate, change the channel or ignore it. Giving money to orphaned children who's lives have been destroyed is a good cause, which plenty of people are willing to donate to. Fuck knows what you're moaning about.

17I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Thu Aug 08 2013, 13:05

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Saw a new one last night, give just 3 quid a month to a syrian kid!! WTF i thought we were having trouble with those bastards, why dont these bleeding hearts in this country just fuck off.

Next they'll be asking us to sponsor an Afghan child.

or treat their children in the hospital under the NHS?

18I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Thu Aug 08 2013, 13:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc1874 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:i thought we were having trouble with those bastards, why dont these bleeding hearts in this country just fuck off.

You thought we were having trouble with Syria? 

In what way?

Nobodies making you donate, change the channel or ignore it. Giving money to orphaned children who's lives have been destroyed is a good cause, which plenty of people are willing to donate to. Fuck knows what you're moaning about.
oh oh caught one of the fuckers!!!

19I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Thu Aug 08 2013, 13:21

Angry Dad wrote:oh oh caught one of the fuckers!!!

You certainly have. I don't think I've ever read such a stupid thing to whine about, get a grip.

20I hate charity adverts on TV Empty Re: I hate charity adverts on TV Thu Aug 08 2013, 13:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc1874 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:oh oh caught one of the fuckers!!!

You certainly have. I don't think I've ever read such a stupid thing to whine about, get a grip.
Fuck em, the world would be better without the lot of them,i'd rather give three quid to the bookies, fuck you too:FU:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum