Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this the worst Bolton side in twenty years ?

+9
Norpig
waynagain
doffcocker
Sluffy
Born to be a wanderer
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
13 posters

Reply to topic

Is this the worste team in twenty years ?

Is this the worst Bolton side in twenty years ? Vote_lcap67%Is this the worst Bolton side in twenty years ? Vote_rcap 67% [ 10 ]
Is this the worst Bolton side in twenty years ? Vote_lcap33%Is this the worst Bolton side in twenty years ? Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think its up there, with a shite captain and no fire in the belly, strikers that can't strike, shite GK, shite defence, and shite midfield.

What do you think ?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the worst side in 25 years, no doubt about it.

I reckon the 1989 Division 4 side would beat this shower of absolute shite.

When did the passion leave BWFC?

Last year was worse, I'd be tempted to say the side that got relegated from the prem was worse too.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Last year was worse, I'd be tempted to say the side that got relegated from the prem was worse too.
No, we had Klasnic then.

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Last year was worse, I'd be tempted to say the side that got relegated from the prem was worse too.
No, we had Klasnic then.
lol!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Are you Klasnics agent Scott?

As for the worst, could well be, it certainly has the least creativity that's for sure and most definitely the worst captain I have ever known us to have.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't say the worst - we've had a bad day that is all.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Are you Klasnics agent Scott?

No, I just like strikers, someone that can put a ball into a net.

It seems at Bolton they're scared of a player like him , god knows why, maybe them people that come knocking on your door know ?

Might as well ask them.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Went today took my seat within 78 seconds as timed by MEN manny evening news Knight loses ball and maccie scores.FFS when we were struggling for centre backs Coyle gave Shitemare a contract Why???? Was it two years.Well and truly screwed us Coyle as he is doing with the pie men.But DF then hands the useless goat the captains arm band.People might say you always go on about Knightmare but I've been there to see with my very own eyes how fucking shit he is.Id rather have Mills and Wheater.Its gonna take Wheater 10 matches to get back to how he was playing in the premiership before his injury.Knight is an ageing useless twat who costs us too many points on too many occasions.God help us if we can't get Dawson,the downside to that is he will still play Knight.Furious is not the word after travelling to that shit hole.Beckfords still not had a shot.Need Eagles n Mark Davies back ASAP.Eddie Davies I know you have put money in the club but you better get them arms signing some cheques as we are shit.N'gog didn't play today seemed a little strange that one IMO.Natasha I agree worst team since phil Neal days.QPR then 10 days in the Maldives need it after watching our worst defeat since being in the Prem Apalling.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I would say yes.

I don't believe anyone but Coyle could have got us relegated the season we did - I truly believe that.

Since last year we have lost Petrov, Davies, Ricketts, Alonso, Mavies (injured) and Dawson and brought in the two full backs, Beckford and Hall  - I know most of them - Dawson apart - played shit - but I still think it leaves us slightly weaker - although Dawson returning and Rhodes signing would make things as different again.

We can't keep playing with Knight and Wheater if we want to progress - that's for sure though.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
It seems at Bolton they're scared of a player like him , god knows why, maybe them people that come knocking on your door know ?
You don't know why people don't like Klasnic because it goes straight over your head when they explain the science.

I'm interested to know how many people think we'd have been better off today with Klasnic in the side. I can't think of one chance created that he'd have finished off. We'd have just got dicked by a greater margin.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Freedman obviously thinks Knight and Bogden are better than any of the fans do because he's picked them in every league game since he took over.
If Knight and Bogden are the 'problem' them Freedman is an even bigger problem. Is it Coyle's fault that Freedman picks Knight? There are 4 Central defenders - we did have another one but Freedman gave him away because he was paid too much. Why is Freedman not playing any of the others, because he thinks Knight is better.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the problem is Knight, he is hopeless, lets play Baptiste at centre half ,he played there for Blackpool last season. We also have no creativity in midfield when we play medo and spearing especially when eagles and mavies are out.

I see the Bogdan sniping has started again, leave him alone he is playing in front of shite, its not his fault and he kept us in the game last week.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's not far off it. The thing is that over the years we seem to have lost the fighting spirit and loyalty. It seems nowadays that no player really gives a shit about the fact he is playing for Bolton. It's like all these people who work at Mc'Donalds and such like. They are only there to pick up a wage and kill time until something better comes along. Unfortunately for us, most of the players (if not all) have no chance of going anywhere better, so they don't even need to showcase themselves.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I've seen worse performances. And yes I mean seen live. Games under megson and sammy lee make yesterday's team look like brazil.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dunkels King wrote:It's not far off it. The thing is that over the years we seem to have lost the fighting spirit and loyalty. It seems nowadays that no player really gives a shit about the fact he is playing for Bolton. It's like all these people who work at Mc'Donalds and such like. They are only there to pick up a wage and kill time until something better comes along. Unfortunately for us, most of the players (if not all) have no chance of going anywhere better, so they don't even need to showcase themselves.
Maybe it's not just the players

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It might not be the worst in 20 years but it's certainly very poor.  I go into games with no hopes of even a point......as we all laugh about....even when we take the lead the jokes come out on the chat room that we might get a draw if we are lucky.  There isn't a lot of fun at the moment ..... oh for the days of Jay Jay,  Anelka,  Frankie Worthy .....at least there was somat to watch.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well I've seen worse performances. And yes I mean seen live. Games under megson and sammy lee make yesterday's team look like brazil.
:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum