Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DF Yeovils reaction: ''We could have won 3 games''

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

“We had enough opportunities to not only win one game, but three games,” explained the Scot at the final whistle. “Our problem is now that we’re not finishing teams off when we’re on top.

“We need to make sure that we take advantage of that because anything that’s going wrong for us right now is going wrong.

“Adam Bogdan made an error today that he never normally does – his all round game was good, but we gifted them a goal which was difficult to take, but we regrouped, we got the equaliser and we should’ve won it at the end.

“We’re creating opportunities and getting around the box – some of our approach play has been wonderful, not only today but throughout the season.

“We’re lacking a little bit of confidence in and around the box, and our problem is that all our strikers are right now.

“When we get that first win and when we get a couple of goals, there’s enough evidence to show that we’ll be riding high from there.”

“The crowd were fantastic today – they got right behind us. They’re disappointed and I understand that in terms of them wanting to see wins, but I felt today that the crowd got right behind us and towards the end of the game, the whole crowd and the players were willing that second goal to go in.”

“We’re ready to go again at Blackpool. The way the players are feeling right now, we want as many games as we can get.“

He added: “We understand that every game is crucial in terms of three points so we’re ready to go for it.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:“We had enough opportunities to not only win one game, but three games,” explained the Scot at the final whistle. “Our problem is now that we’re not finishing teams off when we’re on top.

“We need to make sure that we take advantage of that because anything that’s going wrong for us right now is going wrong.

“Adam Bogdan made an error today that he never normally does – his all round game was good, but we gifted them a goal which was difficult to take, but we regrouped, we got the equaliser and we should’ve won it at the end.

“We’re creating opportunities and getting around the box – some of our approach play has been wonderful, not only today but throughout the season.

“We’re lacking a little bit of confidence in and around the box, and our problem is that all our strikers are right now.

“When we get that first win and when we get a couple of goals, there’s enough evidence to show that we’ll be riding high from there.”

“The crowd were fantastic today – they got right behind us. They’re disappointed and I understand that in terms of them wanting to see wins, but I felt today that the crowd got right behind us and towards the end of the game, the whole crowd and the players were willing that second goal to go in.”

“We’re ready to go again at Blackpool. The way the players are feeling right now, we want as many games as we can get.“

He added: “We understand that every game is crucial in terms of three points so we’re ready to go for it.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Adam Bogdan made an error today that he never normally does
What team has Dougie been watching?  Bogdan was terrible last season and not terribly brilliant this year, but we have blamed the crap in front of him. At least he hasn't spilled balls in front like last season... the only plus.  I guess we have had two pig headed leaders in a row.  Wake up.  I would rather see Nat manage the club if he believes this crap.  Maybe he should have said Beckford was brought in to score and has not, even when he is one on one.  Maybe he should have said N'gog hasn't come close to scoring and should be ashamed to take his salary.  Maybe he should have said a couple of lads are finally performing... perhaps Ream and Mills are earning their money.  But to put Knightmare up front... WTF?  And to say we could have won 3 is correct... as correct it is to say we could have won 8 already.  We have not and Plan A is not working... neither is Plan B or Plan C.  Nat for manager on Tuesday night... couldn't do any worse, sorry to say.

We’re creating opportunities and getting around the box – some of our approach play has been wonderful, not only today but throughout the season.

Wonderful throughout the season???????? The guys a fucking idiot.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We're the idiots Onefin!!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:
Wonderful throughout the season???????? The guys a fucking idiot.
I want to disagree with you. I'm trying. Trying very damn hard. I give up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum