Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED

+8
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED - Page 3 Empty Re: IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED Thu Oct 24 2013, 10:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to press reports Palace are interested in Tony Pulis. Proven track record at Stoke blah blah blah. I'm sure the Palace fans are salivating at the thought.

42IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED - Page 3 Empty Re: IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED Thu Oct 24 2013, 11:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe a return for dougie?

43IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED - Page 3 Empty Re: IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED Thu Oct 24 2013, 22:00

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dougie back to his beloved Palace(he would love that as well), then make a play for Terry Butcher. English,heart of a lion and has done a fantastic job with ICT in jock land ??

44IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED - Page 3 Empty Re: IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED Thu Oct 24 2013, 22:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Dougie back to his beloved Palace(he would love that as well), then make a play for Terry Butcher. English,heart of a lion and has done a fantastic job with ICT in jock land ??
I had to google who Terry Butcher was for a min then, the only one I knew was in Eastenders yonks ago! Laughing

45IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED - Page 3 Empty Re: IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED Thu Oct 24 2013, 22:56

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Dougie back to his beloved Palace(he would love that as well), then make a play for Terry Butcher. English,heart of a lion and has done a fantastic job with ICT in jock land ??
I had to google who Terry Butcher was for a min then, the only one I knew was in Eastenders yonks ago! Laughing
If you dont know him,you are very young or/and you dont follow good ex players who are doing a great job with their present club ? Admit its only in Jock land but a lot of good managers started there ?

46IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED - Page 3 Empty Re: IAN HOLLOWAY SACKED Thu Oct 24 2013, 23:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:
karlypants wrote:
If you dont know him,you are very young or/and you dont follow good ex players who are doing a great job with their present club ? Admit its only in Jock land but a lot of good managers started there ?
When Terry Butcher finished his playing career (1993), I would have started getting into football just after that time.  None of my family were really into football which would have made it harder for me to get into if you get me.

Although having not followed him and talking purely on stats, Terry Butcher has a 40.69% win record (at ICT) as apposed to Dougie who has a 32.69% win record at Bolton which gives Terry an increase of 8% over Dougie.

We could argue that TB has had a lot more experience than DF for what it's worth, although TB seems to be able to grind good results out more than DF period.

I got the Eastenders thing wrong as well, I was thinking of Frank Butcher! :facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum