Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Footballers Ponces?

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
kennster
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
JAH
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
White84
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton News wrote:Darren Pratley suffered a back spasm on Thursday while Craig Davies also pulled out of the squad with a tight hamstring.

Andre Moritz also suffered a sickness bug on Friday and was unable to travel.
Read the above statement regarding the game at Bournemouth.

I'm getting very tired of these highly paid ponces pulling out of games with minor or even non-existent "injuries". What is the world coming to when a fucking tight hamstring keeps you from playing? You can run a tight hamstring off in minutes.

Back spasm? I'm not even sure that exists, it's a bit like "depression", it's a name given to something that isn't there just to appease the do-gooders.

And Moritz got sick did he? Well stop eating so many fairy cakes you fucking chubby wanker.

And why do we, as fans, just accept this shite? And more importantly why the fuck does the club accept it? They must know they're faking it. Pathetic.

Can you imagine John McGinlay ringing in sick with a "tight hamstring" or "back spasm". No, can you fuck. Because he was a committed player, unlike the current crop of twats.

Freedman out.

2Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:33

Its a different game to the McGinlay years, sports science helps to prevent further injuries but as a result can pull out players too readily.

3Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Its a different game to the McGinlay years, sports science helps to prevent further injuries but as a result can pull out players too readily.
We get more injuries nowadays than we ever did so it's got nothing to do with science. It's to do with the ponce mentality these twats have.

4Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:37

More injuries are diagnosed yhese days because of sport science, its lent to a much higher intensity game but as you say players are often injured.

5Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:48

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Agree with Nat soft as shit now.You can't even tackle.Did you see Big Sam laughing his arse off at tottenhams centre half when he went down done three roll overs.BSA just pissed himself on the sidelines funny.I think it was on goals on Sunday.

6Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Agree with Nat soft as shit now.You can't even tackle.Did you see Big Sam laughing his arse off at tottenhams centre half when he went down done three roll overs.BSA just pissed himself on the sidelines funny.I think it was on goals on Sunday.
Fat Sam will remember what proper football was like, hence why he thinks modern day footballers are ponces.

Did you see that Lee Cattermole challenge at the weekend? Ok, it wasn't the greatest challenge in the world but I think the media went overboard in their condemnation of Cattermole - but what pissed me off was no one said anything about the diving twat who Cattermole fouled. He caught him on the ankle, but the guy did a series of rolls and came up holding his knee!

Until we turn our attention to the cheats nothing will change with these ponces.

7Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should change this thread to a statement i.e. "Footballers are Ponces" - not a question.
We all agree that it's a shame that quality tackling has been marginalised. As for reasons why players are "not risked" for certain games? That's just PR guff and the real reason could be anything e.g. the manager doesn't think the player is right for a particular game but won't say that in the media.

8Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 16:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope you suffer with depression one day whittam, then we'll see if you still think it's bullshit.

9Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:02

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:I hope you suffer with depression one day whittam, then we'll see if you still think it's bullshit.
What do you mean one day? Of course she has depression thats why she's on here all day every day! :zzz: 

Should write another article Nat entitled, 'Do fans on football forums really know anything about the crap that they post?'

10Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In fairness to Whittam, it was recently agreed that she'd lost her touch. That willingness and ability to cause a riot had gone.

This is more like the stupid right wing bitch that we know and love.

11Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I hope you suffer with depression one day whittam, then we'll see if you still think it's bullshit.
We've been through this before. Depression is just another word for being "a bit pissed off". There are different levels of pissed off, but that's all it is.

I recently went through a trauma and I was very pissed off, but I didn't go around telling people I was depressed.

If the government banned the word "depression" you would halve sickness in the workplace overnight.

12Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:In fairness to Whittam, it was recently agreed that she'd lost her touch. That willingness and ability to cause a riot had gone.

This is more like the stupid right wing bitch that we know and love.
Everyone knows I am top dog. Others have tried to take my crown like BDP, Michael Bolton and Hipster.

Where are they now Doffcocker? Watch out, you could be next......

13Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
We've been through this before.
We've been through it before and your ignorant misconceptions were quashed with ease as always.

14Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:We've been through this before. Depression is just another word for being "a bit pissed off". There are different levels of pissed off, but that's all it is.

I recently went through a trauma and I was very pissed off, but I didn't go around telling people I was depressed.

If the government banned the word "depression" you would halve sickness in the workplace overnight.
It's like saying you don't believe that mental illness exists purely because you haven't experienced and can't see it. Nonsense basically.

I don't know if this just you being deliberately provocative, but arguing against an entire profession and science to trivialise something so serious is only makes you look ignorant.

15Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:20

Not only are they all fucking ponces nowadays, I reckon you'd be hard pressed to find one who could change a plug or put a shelf up on his own.

And I bet not one of the feckless twats could programme a washing machine.

Willy Morgan had a whole fucking launderette.

16Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:24

Breadman wrote:Not only are they all fucking ponces nowadays, I reckon you'd be hard pressed to find one who could change a plug or put a shelf up on his own.

And I bet not one of the feckless twats could programme a washing machine.

Willy Morgan had a whole fucking launderette.
Rich people aren't good at menial tasks? What a disaster.

17Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 17:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:It's like saying you don't believe that mental illness exists purely because you haven't experienced and can't see it. Nonsense basically.

I don't know if this just you being deliberately provocative, but arguing against an entire profession and science to trivialise something so serious is only makes you look ignorant.
But I do believe in mental illness. My cousin used to think the lampposts in his street were out to get him. He was mental.

I'm not arguing that people get very down, but when does being "pretty pissed off" become depression? How do you gauge who is depressed and who is "just a bit pissed off"?

18Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 18:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No ones taking your bait nat

19Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 18:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:No ones taking your bait nat
It's a genuine question.

For example, John's wife leaves him for Errol's wife.

John is depressed, Errol is unhappy.

What is the difference?

20Are Footballers Ponces? Empty Re: Are Footballers Ponces? Mon Nov 04 2013, 18:10

When it's impossible to 'move on' from what's depressing you, constantly dwelling on the problem so that it completely takes over your life. A lot of the time it involves severe anxiety which effects every aspect of a persons life, plus there are plenty of physical symptoms ranging from trouble sleeping to constipation.

There's no argument/debate to be had here, as Im sure many on here have I've seen it first hand clearly you haven't or you wouldn't hold this view the effects can be horrendous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum