Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The murder of Lee Rigby

+12
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Alf Hooker
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Fri Dec 20 2013, 21:59

Here's another favourite of mine:

This fucking child will be on a news report soon, after he's done a "Columbine."

42The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Fri Dec 20 2013, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hitchens finest hour.. Afflicted with cancer and weakened by chaemotherapy he could still hold court and stand up for common sense. This debate is a long one but it pretty much sums up the reality of the modern world. Religion is the cause of most of the terrible atrocities committed on our planet and it might be a good time to ban religion and see what the future brings.

https://youtu.be/_CGFMwtJTyE

43The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Fri Dec 20 2013, 22:05

I loved The Hitch.

I actually joined The National Secular Society after seeing him live.

One of the best nights of my life.

And I wish Dawkins was my Dad.....

44The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Fri Dec 20 2013, 22:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

45The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Fri Dec 20 2013, 22:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Dawkins is my hero.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuowNcuGsc

Whatever you believe in you have to admit that it was fucking hilarious listening to his recital!  :rofl:

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:49; edited 1 time in total

46The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 17:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lee Rigby killers. 1 gets whole life tariff,the other a minimum of 43 years. Hope they rot.

47The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 17:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Lee Rigby killers. 1 gets whole life tariff,the other a minimum of 43 years. Hope they rot.
Not long enough!

48The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 17:20

Can't see 'em lasting long inside, can you?

A regular "shanking" for a couple of years, then hopefully one day, one of the other lags gets carried away and finishes the job.

The problem is though, that these nutters don't fear death. They actually can't wait for it, so they're not going to spend what's left of their days worrying about it.

And I feel somehow cheated by that fact......

49The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 17:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should bring torture back for things like this  Twisted Evil

50The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 17:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was a scuffle in the dock during sentencing and they had to be removed. I hope the only food on offer inside is bacon. Sadly that won't be the case,and they'll be treated with the care and consideration befitting of a civilized country. In my opinion they are worthy of neither care nor consideration,but what do I know?

51The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 17:32

As Magoo would say:

The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 E44

52The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 18:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They have got the rest of their miserable lives to spend 23 hours a day rotting in a 9x5 concrete cell. A fate worse than death. Serves the filthy feckers right.

53The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ah the "religion of peace."

54The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So we have to pay for two people - at the cost of potentially millions of pounds - who set out to deliberately kill someone to spend the rest of their lives in jail - because neither of them will be coming out even if they last 43 years as by that time they will be fully institutionalised and unable to function in society.

I just don't get it?

We put animals out of their misery so why waste money to lock fellow human beings up for the rest of their lives?

I know the arguements against the death penalty but in cases like this one surely it is more humane - and natural justice - to end their wasted lifes now, than they live off the rest of us like parasites for the next forty odd years?

Doesn't make any kind of sense to me.

I'm sure Lee Rigby's family would also be in agreement too.

55The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:So we have to pay for two people - at the cost of potentially millions of pounds - who set out to deliberately kill someone to spend the rest of their lives in jail - because neither of them will be coming out even if they last 43 years as by that time they will be fully institutionalised and unable to function in society.

I just don't get it?

We put animals out of their misery so why waste money to lock fellow human beings up for the rest of their lives?

I know the arguements against the death penalty but in cases like this one surely it is more humane - and natural justice - to end their wasted lifes now, than they live off the rest of us like parasites for the next forty odd years?

I couldn't agree more but the law says we cannot kill them. If we were to have a referendum on capital punishment for certain crimes then I think the majority would vote to bring hanging back.

56The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 20:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:So we have to pay for two people - at the cost of potentially millions of pounds - who set out to deliberately kill someone to spend the rest of their lives in jail - because neither of them will be coming out even if they last 43 years as by that time they will be fully institutionalised and unable to function in society.

I just don't get it?

I couldn't agree more but the law says we cannot kill them. If we were to have a referendum on capital punishment for certain crimes then I think the majority would vote to bring hanging back.
There have been multiple petitions on this on the government e-petitions website here

I feel that if they did get the death penalty, the family of Lee Rigby would be able to get on with their lives much better! Smile

57The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 20:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But there again if we hang them or "put them down" then they become martyrs for any other racist nutcase out there who are determined to cause racial trouble.

Place them in a high security prison and segregate them for a month or so then release them to the normal wing and if I were the guards turn a blind eye to any murder committed by the other inmates - yes there would have to be commission as to what happened and possibly a sacking or two but at least it would remove these evil cunts from this planet and NOT become martyrs to their "cause" - cheaper on the tax payer, in the long run, as well!!!!!

58The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 20:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:Give me and my axe 5 minutes with them.

I won't charge a penny.

59The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 21:13

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman wrote:It's not a question of morals and whilst it might be unpalatable to see people like this afforded professional legal representation, I wouldn't want it any other way.

We have a judicial system in this country which is the envy of the world because it guarantees anybody accused of a serious offence the right to the best possible defence available.

Yes, we all know they did it and they will be found guilty and go to prison for life, but if you start imposing limits on who should be entitled to a robust defence, you are entering dangerous territory.

Summary conviction without due process is how you wind up with dictators eliminating the competition and locking up anybody who doesn't subscribe to their view.
Exactly that the voice of reason point well made, still wish we had shot the bastards

60The murder of Lee Rigby - Page 3 Empty Re: The murder of Lee Rigby Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I just don't get it?

Why do we not waste em? Cos there's too many Pompous Cnuts!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum