Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big crowd expected on New Year's Day

+3
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
White84
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tried getting a ticket near to where we sit in the ESU nearest 8 places away.Normally on match day first three rows in front of us are empty.Hope the lads smash them smoggies for 5.Beckford back in the goals who knows and Moritz on fire.                         Would like to see Mavies n Moritz play together. :COYW:

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Taking my youngest to this match - tried before over 12 months ago but he wasn't interested...I'm trying again...

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Taking my youngest to this match - tried before over 12 months ago but he wasn't interested...I'm trying again...
Shhhhh!!!!

Do you want Social Services round....?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm gonna report you to  the NSPCC.My dad took me in 73  as a kid and I'm just short of therapy LOL.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha - It's necessary...I live in Yorkshire so need to make sure he turns out to be a Wanderer!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Ha ha - It's necessary...I live in Yorkshire so need to make sure he turns out to be a Wanderer!

Very true that!

We don't want him supporting Leeds or the like!  Laughing 

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Ha ha - It's necessary...I live in Yorkshire so need to make sure he turns out to be a Wanderer!

i have the same issue, my son is a Mancunian and says he supports (gulp) United!

its very hard to convince him to come with me (he's only 6 so still time i suppose to step us the brainwashing). I even bought him a season ticket seeing as they are so cheap.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The reebok will be half empty as usual..

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone for 15,000. I can't see Boro bringing more than 500.

Norpig wrote:

i have the same issue, my son is a Mancunian and says he supports (gulp) United!

its very hard to convince him to come with me (he's only 6 so still time i suppose to step us the brainwashing). I even bought him a season ticket seeing as they are so cheap.

If he persists with this Utd nonsense,try turning the heater off in the shed at night before you lock him in.

If that doesn't work, ramp it up a bit and only feed him twice a week until he realises where he's going wrong.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:

If he persists with this Utd nonsense,try turning the heater off in the shed at night before you lock him in.

If that doesn't work, ramp it up a bit and only feed him twice a week until he realises where he's going wrong.

lol! 

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reduced tickets or not, you'd expect a bigger crowd with it being New Year's Day. 

If you go on the website ticket booking thing, you'll see a large amount of the ground shaded amber for "limited availability" where most of it is normally green for "good availability".

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:

sound advice, i'll give it a go, must remember to hide the number for Childline while i'm at it  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum