Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zat Shite

+20
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
SKDArmy
Triumph
Culcheth_White
Whitesince63
CAMPO
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
wessy
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
White84
wanderlust
bryan458
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 21:15

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Yes he dropped a bollock for the first goal  but Lonergan could have tried to get a hand on it, the second one Lonergan was more at fault than Knight, but credit to Knight, if any Bolton player can ignore the dickheads who see fit to boo their own players to carry on and try and do his best, it's Knight. Blame Dougie for picking him

22Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 21:27

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Agreed he should never have been playing so the responsibility lies at clueless mk2's door, and another predictable response, FREEDMAN BACKS KNIGHT, fucking half wit!!!!!

23Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 21:54

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Freedman out now!

24Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 21:56

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have to agree, no matter how much I dislike Knight and I do, there is absolutely no way our own fans should boo him like that. Not only can it affect Knight but also the rest of the team. Fortunately he seemed to pull it together afterwards so full marks to him for the courage shown to him for that but once again it proves Freedman's complete lack of judgement on him as a player.

25Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:09

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He should never play centre back for Bolton again.right back Hayden White,Baptiste,Mills centre backs Ream left back.Brilliant finish by Baptiste again today maybe he should go number 9.Knight is so past his sell by date it's embarrassing I used to say when he played it was a one goal start to the opposition. The points he has cost us is embarrassing,one player has cost us well I'm not sure but it's a good few.fucking 10-000 on next season unless something drastic changes.Knight must never darken the Reebok stadium in a Bolton top as a player.ive been watching a bit of the development squad when I can make it and Hayden White is ready.

26Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:12

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Knight just got pick of the day on Sky for his fuck up EMBARRASING!.

27Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:23

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can certainly understand the fans anger towards shite, I did'nt boo him, i did call him every obcenity in every language I could think of at the time, I also did jump up and cheered when we equalised, I think more out of astonishment that no goals had actually scored, AMAZING!!!!!!

28Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:26

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That's 14 in 2-5 seasons.

29Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:35

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Zat Knight made two absolute howlers in the first half, just awful. He did recover well, but I think if Dougie can bring in another central defender, he won't be playing another League game for us.

Thanks to Sky for showing his howlers, we have zero chance of getting shut of him this month.  Rolling Eyes

30Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 08:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This made me laugh though.

31Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 09:52

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Shame on the tossers that boooed Zat Knight, how childish fecking grow up or go to Old Trafford because we dont need/want you at the Reebok!!!   DISGUSTED!!!!!

32Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 10:01

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Triumph wrote:Shame on the tossers that boooed Zat Knight, how childish fecking grow up or go to Old Trafford because we dont need/want you at the Reebok!!!   DISGUSTED!!!!!

You're correct Triumph - the way the fans can help us get out of the mess we're in is to boo our own players. Really builds confidence Even the title of this thread is a disgrace. Zat Shite!!

33Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 10:39

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Triumph wrote:Shame on the tossers that boooed Zat Knight, how childish fecking grow up or go to Old Trafford because we dont need/want you at the Reebok!!!   DISGUSTED!!!!!

Sadly you're very wrong. Seeing as a good half of the crowd booed him I'm pretty sure we do need them as without them our financial state would be far worse

34Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 10:48

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

SKDArmy wrote:

Sadly you're very wrong. Seeing as a good half of the crowd booed him I'm pretty sure we do need them as without them our financial state would be far worse
So Booing us into division one will help our finances?

35Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 10:51

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

And a happy new year!!!!!

36Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 11:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I didn't boo Zat, I clapped him to try to be encouraging. However, I can't be certain that the booing was not helpful. For all I know the boo's made him buck up his ideas. Who knows?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

37Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 11:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I didn't boo Zat, I clapped him to try to be encouraging.

Ha ha ha , lets clap the team when they're playing shite.

38Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 12:02

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

rammywhite wrote:

You're correct Triumph - the way the fans can help us get out of the mess we're in is to boo our own players. Really builds confidence Even the title of this thread is a disgrace. Zat Shite!!
Yea, it should have been "TWAT SHITE"

39Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the accounts clearly showed what a relatively insignificant contribution to overall income is made by the fans so don't get too carried away with the financial clout bit.

40Zat Shite - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Shite Thu Jan 02 2014, 12:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I won't comment on his overall performance but when you make game altering mistakes on a regular basis there really can't be a place for you in the team, no matter how well you play either side of them. 

Knight has error prone for much of his career.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum