Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

January transfer window

+25
Copper Dragon
Triumph
Barryjw
JAH
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Whitesince63
terenceanne
Tigermin
carrs
observer
aaron_bwfc
Leeds_Trotter
Keegan
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Culcheth_White
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Norpig
rammywhite
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 20]

321January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Fri Jan 31 2014, 21:57

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Apparently dawson would choose us over Wigan but we don't have the funds for him unless someone departs...
Can we not fook off Mears and Eagles to the Dingles?

322January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Fri Jan 31 2014, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just been for a pint in the Barn Owl pub in Lymm and I got chatting to a bloke who reckoned Bolton fans were clueless when it came to football and the transfer market. He looked familiar but he was a bit pissed so I took a photo of him and bade him farewell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

323January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Fri Jan 31 2014, 22:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Apparently dawson would choose us over Wigan but we don't have the funds for him unless someone departs...
Can we not fook off Mears and Eagles to the Dingles?

We've already got the best right back in the division so we don't need Mears.

We'll have Eagles though, 2 grand a week and a place on the bench.

Although I don't think he fits the bill for Dyche, Eagles doesn't work hard enough and is a bit lightweight.  Wink 

324January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Fri Jan 31 2014, 22:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've missed out on Berbatov, he's gone to Monaco .

Slipped the net.

325January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Fri Jan 31 2014, 23:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan fail to bring in dawson, but so do we..

Hopefully we can get him when the loan window opens!

326January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Fri Jan 31 2014, 23:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No full back then?....Nice to see Dougie has his priorities right.

327January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Fri Jan 31 2014, 23:59

aaron_bwfc wrote:No full back then?....Nice to see Dougie has his priorities right.

He tried dead hard apparently.

If you listen to the Freedman Apologista Fan Club and their unsubstantiated rumours on here earlier....

He tried really hard and went after at least 6 left backs, but it was all for nought and we are now left bereft of a recognised left back for the run in.

He did sign (yet) another midfielder though, so we're ok.

He tried though.....

328January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 00:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ah well at least he tried, might aswell give him another 5 year contract.

329January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 00:07

Don't even joke about that........

330January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 00:10

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My last post until next Saturday. Hoped we'd see a left back in place but as Dougie "Mastermind" Freedman and Phil "Stephen Hawking is a dummy" Gartside are our manager and chairman I should have known better really. I'm sure our ten man midfield will do a super job tomorrow. Anyway, have a good week gang, see you next weekend and hopefully we'll get some better news in the loan window.  Smile

331January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 00:14

All the best, Pete.

Spend some time with Wendy. Buy her some flowers and take her out for a nice meal, safe in the knowledge that when the week is up, you can get back to ignoring her and wasting every waking hour arguing with strangers on here.......

Very Happy

332January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 08:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So let me get this straight......

We've let Ngog and Craig Davies go, so this Boro reject who has never started a game for BWFC is now our only striking option?

We have the worst defence in the division but Dougie has decided to "go with what we've got" and signs another anonymous midfielder to add to the already mediocre midfield ranks.

I'm sorry, but surely the last of the happy clappers can now acknowledge the guy is a complete tool. The loaning out of Craig Davies is typical Dougie. Signs him for £300k, hardly gives him a kick, then fooks him off to PNE.

Knob.

333January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 09:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The usual January shambles. No defenders; one more midfielder and one more for the development squad; and our last fit first team forward loaned out for the rest of the season!  Rolling Eyes 

Sadly I am not even surprised any more.

334January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 09:23

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:So let me get this straight......

We've let Ngog and Craig Davies go, so this Boro reject who has never started a game for BWFC is now our only striking option?

We have the worst defence in the division but Dougie has decided to "go with what we've got" and signs another anonymous midfielder to add to the already mediocre midfield ranks.

I'm sorry, but surely the last of the happy clappers can now acknowledge the guy is a complete tool. The loaning out of Craig Davies is typical Dougie. Signs him for £300k, hardly gives him a kick, then fooks him off to PNE.

Knob.
I think you speak for the majority of us Natasha.

335January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 11:19

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Knob.
You have scored 100% on this exam.  Congratulations!!!

336January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 11:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:

Knob.
I think you speak for the majority of us Natasha.
spot on Natasha, Dougie has lost the plot completely.

337January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 11:59

But he's building for the future.

Why can't you lot see it.....?

Ok, so the football's shit, we got off to our worst start in over 50 years this season, we shipped seven goals a couple of weeks back, we're stuck using a system that clearly doesn't work, the players look thoroughly confused and incapable of doing the basics, we're probably going to be in the bottom three by tea-time, we've no strikers left in the first team squad, we haven't got a left back and there's a very real chance we'll be playing in League One next term, but........

It's all about the future!!!!

(Apparently.)

338January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 12:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sleep

339January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 12:08

Come on then, Boggers, what's your take on the transfer window?

Do you think we're in a stronger position than we were a month ago?

340January transfer window - Page 17 Empty Re: January transfer window Sat Feb 01 2014, 12:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, it wasn't the best window for us but that wasn't freedmans fault, Mason rejected us, Cardiff wouldn't let Mcnaughton leave and dawson only became available at the last minute when west brom brought a defender in. We all knew that most of our business would happen in the loan window, It looks likely that we will sign dawson then, same goes for mason.

If we can get a left back in on top of that then we are laughing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum