Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The dog walking thread

+12
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
scottjames30
rammywhite
Bolton Nuts
Angry Dad
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 20:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a chihuahua puppy that thinks it's a pit bull.

22The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:03

Why have you lot all got piddly little, girlie dogs?

Get a Lab.

Proper man's dog.

23The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I've got a rottie and she's good as gold most of the time but I still always keep her on a lead because she doesn't take kindly to other dogs coming sniffing her arse and will tell them in no uncertain terms to piss off. Also if people are running around and happen to run in the direction of my kids she loses her shit because she thinks they're going to attack them. 

We were in moses gate country park and some tosser had let his unruly dog off the lead and the fucker grabbed my lads football and popped it. The dick was shouting his dog but it didn't listen. It's a good job I had a good hold because my dog was none too impressed.

24The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have an Australian Terrier, quite like a Yorkie although slightly bigger.

When I take him out on a lead, I have to take him out late at night as he will go nuts attack anyone who comes close, I even have to resort to crossing the road if I see someone walking towards me.

It got that bad once that I was going down a side street close to my home and a group of young lads were walking past, he decided to go metal and wrap himself round my leg with his lead and sunk his teeth into it at the same time! Shocked

25The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Why have you lot all got piddly little, girlie dogs?

Get a Lab.

Proper man's dog.
You have a lot of time on your hands and can take your dog out for it's recommended 2 hour daily walk! Very Happy

26The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My dog can be good when he wants to be...

The dog walking thread - Page 2 <a href=The dog walking thread - Page 2 Untitl10" />

27The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:17

Not any more, I've not.

I have to get up at five o'bastard clock now to take him out before work and then take him again after tea.

I'm shagged.

He wants me to say thanks to 58 for the football, by the way. Very Happy

The dog walking thread - Page 2 20160110

28The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:22

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Why have you lot all got piddly little, girlie dogs?

Get a Lab.

Proper man's dog.

had a lab, proper nutter, used to escape and the only way I could get him back was to drive down the street, open the passenger door and he would jump in.

29The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:28

As you can see, ours is a chocolate one.

When the vet checked him out as a pup, he said "Good luck with the training - you'll need it."

When I asked why, he replied: "Have you ever seen a chocolate guide dog? No...? There's a reason for that."

And he was right.

He's not thick, just the opposite in fact, but he is very determined and let's you know what he wants.

30The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:When I asked why, he replied: "Have you ever seen a chocolate guide dog? No...? There's a reason for that."
My friend has a black Labrador that is black and is a guide dog.

They have a huge shortage of light coloured ones so are resulting to darker coloured ones.

31The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:When I asked why, he replied: "Have you ever seen a chocolate guide dog? No...? There's a reason for that."

My friend has a black Labrador that is green. Razz

32The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Can you see why I'm still reading "spot the dog"! Very Happy

33The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:39

We had 3 bichons. Just the one now Sad

34The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 21:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Can you see why I'm still reading "spot the dog"! Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy

35The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Tue May 10 2016, 22:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Breadman wrote:Not any more, I've not.

I have to get up at five o'bastard clock now to take him out before work and then take him again after tea.

I'm shagged.

He wants me to say thanks to 58 for the football, by the way. Very Happy

The dog walking thread - Page 2 20160110
Very Happy

Nice try, but my football was blue. And that wasn't the dog. And I didn't let him keep the football.

36The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Fri May 13 2016, 15:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I saw a dog walking today. I also saw a dead kitten - apparently run over by a car.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

37The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Fri May 13 2016, 16:41

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Keegan wrote:I saw a dog walking today. I also saw a dead kitten - apparently run over by a car.
Thanks for the cheery anecdote keegan. That's the sort of thing that's been missing off this site for a while now.  :like:

38The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Fri May 13 2016, 18:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I have a Bishon Frise that's long haired and sleeps on our bed she 's my baby, she gets under the sheets and licks my bollocks in the morning which gets me in the mood for sex but I have to shower first. 

Never shagged a dog personally but it's good of you to share.

There was this bird I copped off with in Ritzy's once though.....

39The dog walking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The dog walking thread Fri May 13 2016, 18:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
There was this bird I copped off with in Ritzy's once though.....
Aren't you old enough to know it as the Palais? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum