Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you take a defeat to see the end of Dougie?

+17
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Triumph
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
carrs
observer
rammywhite
bwfc71
Sluffy
doffcocker
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Well....

Would you take a defeat to see the end of Dougie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Would you take a defeat to see the end of Dougie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 10 ]
Would you take a defeat to see the end of Dougie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Would you take a defeat to see the end of Dougie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% [ 12 ]
Would you take a defeat to see the end of Dougie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Would you take a defeat to see the end of Dougie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Correct. His judgement,since Sam left,could be questioned on so many levels. The man's massive ego won't allow him to face the possibility that he might have got it wrong.

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

boltonbonce wrote:Correct. His judgement,since Sam left,could be questioned on so many levels. The man's massive ego won't allow him to face the possibility that he might have got it wrong.
He's expecting us to rename the ground in his honour

The Darkside Dump

After we fail to pay the rent and the owners decide it's worth more as a recycling centre

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

While i may not agree with some of the appointments post Big Sam I can see the logic behind all of them frankly.

hindsight is 20-20.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Makes no diference we are likely to lose the game anyway.

Win it then sack Doogie ....do somat diferent.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hipster_Nebula wrote:While i may not agree with some of the appointments post Big Sam I can see the logic behind all of them frankly.

hindsight is 20-20.

HN, 'hindsight is 20-20'. What the hell is this supposed to mean? Is this you being enigmatic ?  Very Happy  (Maybe its changed, but I always thought the British measurement was actually 6-6 ?)

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Personally I will not accept defeat under any circumstances whatsoever.

If this delays the inevitable then so be it!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We really need the points and a defeat at Millwall for the sake of dumping Dougie could be those 3 valuable points we need to stay up.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote: We really need the points and a defeat at Millwall for the sake of dumping Dougie could be those 3 valuable points we need to stay up.
 :agree:

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What if we don't get the points, and keeping DF means we don't get enough in the remaining games ?
Nobody wants their team to lose, me included, but its not much fun watching the team melt away, knowing the current way of management isn't working. I would rather lose the game than the season.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

gloswhite wrote:What if we don't get the points, and keeping DF means we don't get enough in the remaining games ?
Nobody wants their team to lose, me included, but its not much fun watching the team melt away, knowing the current way of management isn't working. I would rather lose the game than the season.
Endless possibilities! We live in hope?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

dougie won't be sacked if we lose so it's a no from me.

If gartside were to be sacked with him then it would b a HELL YEAH but that won't happen and we need the points.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Barryjw wrote:
gloswhite wrote:What if we don't get the points, and keeping DF means we don't get enough in the remaining games ?
Endless possibilities! We live in hope?

There's always hope BJW, even after today' draw  Very Happy

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote: Bollocks a new manager wouldn't make a difference, these players are under performing because of Freedman not because they're poor players.

I'm sorry, but you can't see that these are poor players you are more deluded than I first thought.

Not deluded Nat just realistic. We all accept this isn't the best squad we've ever had, far from it but if you think all our players are actually as bad as they are being made to look by our illustrious leader then you're the deluded one. We need a clear out that's for sure but it needs to start with the biggest problem first so Gartside then Freedman. Problem is there is something going on here none of us yet know about but it is certainly more than just football related. Nobody under performs in this business like Freedman and keeps his job. Something's not right here.

popeyedoyle

David Ngog
David Ngog

Do you mean DF has some tasty photos of the chairman in an uncompomising position.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

popeyedoyle wrote: lol! Do you mean DF has some tasty photos of the chairman in an uncompomising position.

I think it might be a good deal more important than that.

popeyedoyle

David Ngog
David Ngog

Touché whitesince63. At least we can still smile whilst surrounded by negative boring mediocrity from Freedman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum