Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My prediction.

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My prediction. Empty My prediction. Sun Feb 16 2014, 08:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The board won't sack Freedman so get that thought out of your head, but when Freedman relegates us, to league 1, he'll be given a season to get us promoted back to the championship.

But he will fail.

By this time the team would've changed some what, but eventually the board would have to show Freedman the door, when we're struggling in the bottom three of league 1, and there is only three hundred happy clappers at the Bok.

By this time we're so much in debt we can't afford to appoint a new manager, so our captain will step forwards, as Player/Manager, our most experienced, dedicated, talented, hardened player, our top scorer Josh Vela.

I think that soon after this happens Gartside will retire to the sunny Bahamas ,Eddie will walk and we will get taken over by Moonpig. com

Enjoy the good times now :good: 

Stop the moaning, its going to get a lot worse.

2My prediction. Empty Re: My prediction. Sun Feb 16 2014, 09:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is absolutely no chance he will be manager in August if we get relegated.

There is absolutely no chance he will be manager by the end of March if this run of form continues. Money talks, and if the fans stop going to games and buying the shirts they won't have any choice but to get shut.

3My prediction. Empty Re: My prediction. Sun Feb 16 2014, 09:33

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:The board won't sack Freedman so get that thought out of your head, but when Freedman relegates us, to league 1, he'll be given a season to get us promoted back to the championship.

But he will fail.

By this time the team would've changed some what, but eventually the board would have to show Freedman the door, when we're struggling in the bottom three of league 1, and there is only three hundred happy clappers at the Bok.

By this time we're so much in debt we can't afford to appoint a new manager, so our captain will step forwards, as Player/Manager, our most experienced, dedicated, talented, hardened player, our top scorer Josh Vela.

I think that soon after this happens Gartside will retire to the sunny Bahamas ,Eddie will walk and we will get taken over by Moonpig. com

Scott, I detect a certain amount of irony and sarcasm in your post but in between that I also sense many of the views and fears I and many others also share. I do have real concerns that we are on a continued slide downwards with Freedman in charge which as you say will only get worse if he stays. Some on here want to give him more time, blame the players, which is perfectly understandable the way they are performing. 

It also seems that there has been a concerted effort by the club and Freedman to highlight the salaries of our under performers as if in some way to lay the blame at their door whilst deflecting it from those who offered and agreed those salaries. Players like Knight, Eagles, Mears and Pratley didn't just become poor players for us this year, they were poor before Freedman came. I do fully accept this but not his failure to get the best from what he has, including some of our younger players and even the loanees he has brought in.

Mostly though it's his style of play week after failing week that is quickly destroying us. His arrogance to change or accept what surely should be clear is not working. His constant after match comments trying to convince people we played well, we're unlucky when everyone can see we weren't. We all accept his position is a difficult one but he doesn't help himself with his negative, boring football and ridiculous comments. I'm sorry but to me it's clear he doesn't have what it takes to handle this club right now and for me we urgently need a change and that change should be to someone with proven quality and love for the club. That man for me is Phil Brown

4My prediction. Empty Re: My prediction. Sun Feb 16 2014, 09:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The board won't sack Freedman so get that thought out of your head, but when Freedman relegates us, to league 1, he'll be given a season to get us promoted back to the championship.

But he will fail.

Mostly though it's his style of play week after failing week that is quickly destroying us. His arrogance to change or accept what surely should be clear is not working. His constant after match comments trying to convince people we played well, we're unlucky when everyone can see we weren't. We all accept his position is a difficult one but he doesn't help himself with his negative, boring football and ridiculous comments. I'm sorry but to me it's clear he doesn't have what it takes to handle this club right now and for me we urgently need a change and that change should be to someone with proven quality and love for the club.
This is my concern , the style of play doesn't suit us, one bit.

And he just keeps plodding on , in hope that it will change.

I think he has the gift of the gab, in convincing fans that the team is nearly round that corner.

And some buy it, he picks stuff out of the game, chances or missed opportunities , but fails to mention the half a dozen chances the other team missed.

5My prediction. Empty Re: My prediction. Sun Feb 16 2014, 09:56

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think that's the main problem Scott, his resistance to accept he needs to change and flex our systems and selections to fit both our players and the opposition. Surely sticking to one system both home and away, when it's perfectly clear it's not working, or doesn't suit our resources is just plain daft. When opposing managers switch during games Freedman just does nothing or eventually reverts to type by bringing on extra defenders when we should be taking the game to the opposition. It's just so frustrating and soul destroying. Holloway was right yesterday and thank goodness someone outside the club has stated what we've been saying for so long. Of course it won't change anything, he'll be allowed to drive us into the ground given that yet another failure by Gartside would be impossible to defend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum