Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Gothenburg defender Mikael Dyrestam on verge of signing for Wanderers

+12
Sluffy
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
MartinBWFC
Culcheth_White
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its a fucking Joke.

BWFC's board are a fucking joke.

Less than half a million to sign a player DF has chased for a long time and obviously thinks would benefit the club, is quashed by fat bastard gartside because we cant afford it?

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS 300K TO A CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB!  ::mad:: 

Big BIG shit is going down at BWFC, its going to hit the fan soon I fear.

When a club cannot afford a player that costs them (in football terms) essentially, PENNIES, then we are well and truly fucked.

I feel sorry for wasting the players time now.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Its a fucking Joke.

Less than half a million to sign a player DF has chased for a long time and obviously thinks would benefit the club, is quashed by fat bastard gartside because we cant afford it?

When a club cannot afford a player that costs them (in football terms) essentially, PENNIES, then we are well and truly fucked.

Unfortunately RR money talks and if you don't have any, even pennies, you can't spend it. We are seriously in debt and on the verge of FFP penalties by all accounts and I don't want points deductions next year so if this guy hasn't had a club in six months I'd be prepared to wait until the summer and possibly pick him up for nothing. In this regard I'm actually quite positive about Dougie ( did I really say that???) when you consider the wasted millions by his predecessors.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:In this regard I'm actually quite positive about Dougie ( did I really say that???) when you consider the wasted millions by his predecessors.

You jest surely. Dougie has been just as wasteful, probably more so because we're much deeper in the doo-doo right now.

Craig Davies: £300k - not given a chance and loaned out to PNE.
Baptisite: FREE - but on £25k per week. And shit. We could have had Nicky Hunt for £2.50 per week.
Hall: £400k - shit
Tierney: FREE - shit and injured and on £20k per week if you believe the press
Spearing: £2m - big wages and can't even control a ball. Shit.
Medo: FREE - shit, can't control a ball, and on big wages.

In fact, has he actually signed anyone who you could describe as decent?

His signings have been awful, but just because they haven't been as wasteful as Ngog and Sordell people seem to think he can "spot a player". Bullshit.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:In this regard I'm actually quite positive about Dougie ( did I really say that???) when you consider the wasted millions by his predecessors.

You jest surely. Dougie has been just as wasteful, probably more so because we're much deeper in the doo-doo right now.

Craig Davies: £300k - not given a chance and loaned out to PNE.
Baptisite: FREE - but on £25k per week. And shit. We could have had Nicky Hunt for £2.50 per week.
Hall: £400k - shit
Tierney: FREE - shit and injured and on £20k per week if you believe the press
Spearing: £2m - big wages and can't even control a ball. Shit.
Medo: FREE - shit, can't control a ball, and on big wages.

In fact, has he actually signed anyone who you could describe as decent?

His signings have been awful, but just because they haven't been as wasteful as Ngog and Sordell people seem to think he can "spot a player". Bullshit.
Must have taken you seconds to make up these "facts".

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Its a fucking Joke.

Unfortunately RR money talks and if you don't have any, even pennies, you can't spend it. We are seriously in debt and on the verge of FFP penalties by all accounts and I don't want points deductions next year so if this guy hasn't had a club in six months I'd be prepared to wait until the summer and possibly pick him up for nothing. In this regard I'm actually quite positive about Dougie ( did I really say that???) when you consider the wasted millions by his predecessors.
What worries me is that since the Dyrestam thing fell through Dougie is working down his list of FBs to try to get someone in.
What the hell can he get on a free, manageable wages and ready to go straight into the team? We have to be talking massive risk territory if there actually is anyone who meets the  financial criteria. Maybe George Weah has a cousin looking for a job?

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It looks like Derby are after Dyrestam now and a few Foreign clubs too. We on the other hand are finding it very difficult to bring in a decent left back.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:It looks like Derby are after Dyrestam now and a few Foreign clubs too. We on the other hand are finding it very difficult to bring in a decent left back.
....ANY left back.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's hard to believe that anybody is not worth 320k this day and age.
In the realm of the daft, Utd are giving Rooney 500k a week salary. We can't sign a guy for free with a minimal fee.
And fat phil say the club has ambition to get back to the Prem........ scratch

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If there's any mileage in the Dean Moxey story I presume it will be another loan deal, but the guy would still have to be paid.

Something just doesn't stack up about the Dyrestam thing - it can't be down to cashflow.

Last edited by wanderlust on Tue Feb 25 2014, 12:02; edited 1 time in total

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

terenceanne wrote:It's hard to believe that anybody is not worth 320k this day and age.
In the realm of the daft, Utd are giving Rooney 500k a week salary. We can't sign a guy for free with a minimal fee.
And fat phil say the club has ambition to get back to the Prem........ scratch

Does he fuck.

Clubs with ambition at least TRY, we seem to only want stuff for free, meaning we end up with the worst, shittiest barrel scrapings...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:If there's any mileage in the Dean Moxey story I presume it will be another loan deal, but the guy would still have to be paid.

There goes that one as well then...

Give it a rest Rebel, every single time we're linked to a player you moan about money. When are you just going to accept that we're skint? Penny pinching is a necessity nobodies doing it just for the sake f being tight.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Give it a rest Rebel, every single time we're linked to a player you moan about money. When are you just going to accept that we're skint? Penny pinching is a necessity nobodies doing it just for the sake f being tight.

Fair play.

Soon as gartside is honest about it with the fans that il stop moaning.

Apparently though the club has 'ambitions' to become a premier league club again...

He's full of shit, as long as his yearly bonus is paid (which i would assume is BIGGER than the fee wanted for this player) he does not give a flying fuck.

I have this on pretty good authority that gartside is a fat money grabbing pompous wanker (he is afterall, an accountant by trade) with next to no interest in the club whatsoever. I know (cant say how as it could come back to be) the owner of his local pub in Nantwich.

Faster he is honest with us about this, or even better fucked off back to Nantwich, BWFC will be a better place.

man bought a 2% stake when we were in the 4th div and has creamed off it since. worse that the warburtons IMHO.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets remember Gartside isn't the owner.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Lets remember Gartside isn't the owner.

Please quote me on were I say he was?

He more or less runs the place though.

Either Him and Eddie are in this together and are up to something, or eddies too old to give a shit anymore and gartsides milking us for all he can get.

Either way, something dodgy is going on.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well you appeared to be suggesting he decides what fee's the club can and can't spend. Sorry if thats not what you meant.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well you appeared to be suggesting he decides what fee's the club can and can't spend. Sorry if thats not what you meant.

Uncle Garty does decide this.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So he goes over the head of the owner?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He does.

Always has, its common knowledge.

One example was the signing of Anelka, Gartside refused to sanction the signing. It was Eddie who gave Big Sam the cash for him after BSA went and asked.

Hipster, do you seriously believe that ED has to run the rule over every potential signing?

If he did, we wouldn't need Gartside.

Of course Gartside makes these type of decisions on a day to day basis.

Stop being a wum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum