Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to site saying hello

+20
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
karlypants
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Sluffy
wanderlust
doffcocker
staceyboo
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

61new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Cheeky twat, I can handle my drink thank you, wind your neck in, and stop being so rude. ::FU::
Says the little man waving the middle finger about! Very Happy

62new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who asked you,

63new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote: "She" posts in the same style as Boggers.

You've got to be pretty sad to come on a site pretending to be a woman,like I do.

64new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Who asked you,
I don't need to be asked Magoo  Razz

65new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:36

Mr Magoo wrote:
Breadman wrote:Why?
Piss off,

See.....?

Garbled nonsense.

Again........

66new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:hijack: I found a penis pump at work today. No owner came forward to claim it. Ever had one? tried one? Thought about it? It ended up in the bin.

67new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote::hijack: I found a penis pump at work today. No owner came forward to claim it. Ever had one? tried one? Thought about it? It ended up in the bin.
And where do you work BB?  Shocked

68new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You've got to be pretty sad to come on a site pretending to be a woman.

Sure but there are plenty of people who do it. Doesn't really matter who or what folk pretend to be anyway - it all just adds to the rich tapestry in the illusory world that is the internet.

69new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

ANN SUMMERS

70new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote::hijack: I found a penis pump at work today. No owner came forward to claim it. Ever had one? tried one? Thought about it? It ended up in the bin.
And where do you work BB?  Shocked
The Acme penis pump factory.

71new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 14:53

staceyboo

staceyboo
David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
staceyboo wrote:I can safely say last time I cheaked I was a woman ok !

Do you check regularly?

Or do you just do it when pleasuring yourself in the mirror?
are you getting off on this pretty sad aint you

72new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

staceyboo wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
staceyboo wrote:I can safely say last time I cheaked I was a woman ok !

Do you check regularly?

Or do you just do it when pleasuring yourself in the mirror?
are you getting off on this pretty sad aint you

terrible.

must try harder.

73new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once had a girl called Stacey add me on MSN. She was a lesbian, looking for one-off dirty talk with a boy.
It turned out to be my mate from school, taking the piss, but I don't think he'd go this far.

You should all lay off her, by the way.

74new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This started off well Stacey, you will never pull if you greet the first person with hostility.

To be frank, I find you downright rude...

75new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:03

It is Boggers, isn't it....?

Maybe Boggers is Copper Dragon as well.........

76new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:I once had a girl called Stacey add me on MSN. She was a lesbian, looking for one-off dirty talk with a boy.
It turned out to be my mate from school, taking the piss, but I don't think he'd go this far.

You should all lay off her, by the way.

Bloosy hell, MSN, blast from the past!

Why, she asked for it...

Could turn out to be whittam no2.

77new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:It is Boggers, isn't it....?

Maybe Boggers is Copper Dragon as well.........

No, Coppers alright.

78new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:16

Where the fuck did that pop up from?

I mean there's random and there's random..........

Even on here......

79new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Where the fuck did that pop up from?

I mean there's random and there's random..........

Even on here......
I know, BB shouldn't have thrown it away, he could have used it for blowing up balloons!

80new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 15:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

new to site saying hello  - Page 4 Jtpenispump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum