Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One punch, one life...

+6
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Keegan
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1One punch, one life... Empty One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 01:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Anyone see the One Punch, One Life story? Or the sickening video?

Can someone insert the vid, I am on my mobile and cant.

Anyway, a vile acted committed by a vile man, built like a shithouse, against a 40 something aspergers guy in broad daylight. He hit him so hard in the face that his feet came off the floor.

He admitted manslaughter and has been given a 4 year prison sentence. Will be out in two for good behaviour.

Words don't do this justice, please watch the video and be outraged.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 01:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 02:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wow...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 02:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Wow...
The murderers mother was like "what's the big deal?" As well, absolutely shocking!

See the article here

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:14; edited 1 time in total

5One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 02:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bob Marley wrote:Man to man is so unjust...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 08:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he's taken a life so should be jailed for life, how is that manslaughter? it was a deliberate and calculating attack

7One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 08:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fucking cocky yardie wannabe cunt, that's really spoilt my day that.

Hope he gets his asshole ripped open by frisky frank the prison rapist...

8One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

While hes getting bummed in prison, I hope a lynch mob goes after his scroat of a mother too...

we should re-open Auschwitz for twatty families like this.

9One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:32

I'm playing devil's advocate again here, but it has to be manslaughter because he didn't set out with the intention of killing the poor guy.

You can only charge someone with murder if you believe you have enough evidence to prove that they set out with the clear intention to end their victim's life.

And punching someone once in the face generally doesn't qualify.

However, I do agree that the sentencing appears to be overly lenient in this case and it should be reviewed.

10One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:I'm playing devil's advocate again here, but it has to be manslaughter because he didn't set out with the intention of killing the poor guy.

You can only charge someone with murder if you believe you have enough evidence to prove that they set out with the clear intention to end their victim's life.

And punching someone once in the face generally doesn't qualify.

However, I do agree that the sentencing appears to be overly lenient in this case and it should be reviewed.

Yes, you are correct breadman. Its manslaughter.

However this twat is going to be bouncing round the streets in 2 years selling his drugs, robbing shops with his mum and bragging about how hard he is... bet he even has a tear tattooed on his face now to show that he's killed a man.

He will do something atrocious again when he gets out as 2 years of PlayStation and gym will be like a holiday to him - no deterrent.

Like I said, send the whole family for a long shower...

11One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 11:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible violence!

12One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 11:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just another sad indictment of the negative society we live in.

As are the replies requesting more violence. Sad. 

We need Progress2k14

13One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just another sad indictment of the negative society we live in.

As are the replies requesting more violence. Sad. 

We need Progress2k14

So you wouldn't have sent him to prison for longer?

14One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more concerned about making progress Nat.

What possesses someone to do something so unspeakably negative to another human.

thats the level I'm on.

15One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm more concerned about making progress Nat.

What possesses someone to do something so unspeakably negative to another human.

thats the level I'm on.

Ask George Bush, or Tony Blair.

16One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:11

scottjames30 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm more concerned about making progress Nat.

thats the level I'm on.

Ask George Bush, or Tony Blair.
 :clap:  :agree:

17One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully the woefully inadequate sentence will be increased on appeal.

18One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I pretty much think that this bastards sentence will have to be reviewed due to public pressure and it will be upped.

I understand about the manslaughter bit BUT even if he had no intention of killing someone, he did so he must be punished for murder.

4 years for killing someone is a joke, it's like saying that man's life was only worth 4 years.

::seething2::

19One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I pretty much think that this bastards sentence will have to be reviewed due to public pressure and it will be upped.

I understand about the manslaughter bit BUT even if he had no intention of killing someone, he did so he must be punished for murder.

4 years for killing someone is a joke, it's like saying that man's life was only worth 4 years.

Especially when you consider that he wont even serve 4 years. He can be out in 2 years with good behaviour. He also had a previous conviction for robbery which should have been taken into account as well.

He looks like he is cut from the same cloth as his mother, a single parent no less.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568819/Killing-man-Its-no-big-deal-As-Attorney-General-deluged-calls-increase-sentence-sneer-mother-thug-punched-Aspergers-sufferer.html

20One punch, one life... Empty Re: One punch, one life... Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:I pretty much think that this bastards sentence will have to be reviewed due to public pressure and it will be upped.

Especially when you consider that he wont even serve 4 years. He can be out in 2 years with good behaviour. He also had a previous conviction for robbery which should have been taken into account as well.

He looks like he is cut from the same cloth as his mother, a single parent no less.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568819/Killing-man-Its-no-big-deal-As-Attorney-General-deluged-calls-increase-sentence-sneer-mother-thug-punched-Aspergers-sufferer.html
It really get's my back up things like this.

The law should be used as a kind of guideline but ultimately common sense used and this waste of breath should have been imprisoned indefinitely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum