Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's the Uggliest footballer ever?

+11
scottjames30
Keegan
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Angry Dad
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 17:40

Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 The-Undateables-008
karlypants wrote:He reminds me of that bloke out of The Undateables!

He's better looking than Moyes.

And would probably do a better job at Utd.

Boom Boom !!

22Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 18:42

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 25utv0g

23Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 18:54

Hard to believe this is the same bloke:

Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 ENG81+Manchester+City+11+Steve+MacKenzie

24Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 18:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't he play for Crystal Palace as well? I'm sure Malcolm Allison signed him for City from Palace.

25Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 19:00

Yes, Britain's most expensive teenager at the time when Big Mal paid £250,000 for him in '79.

The most worrying thing about the West Brom photo is that he would have been aged 26 max in it........

26Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 19:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I win!

Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Gary-megson-panini

27Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 19:20

There's always one who takes it too far, isn't there?

I feel sick now.......

28Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 19:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Scared-smiley-emoticon

29Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 19:37

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Sgsacp
Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 B4t5ie
Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 70cfpc

30Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 21:23

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Chadwick or Beardsley. Moyes is a poor third to those two.

31Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 21:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I was going to put a picture up of Rooney but I can't bring myself to google the ugly cunt.

Our very own David Wheater isn't exactly blessed with looks.

32Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 22:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have no truck with McNab. He was actually a gritty midfielder who wasn't adfraid to get stuck in. It didn't work out for him at Bolton but the City fans still hold him in high regard. 

McNab was a bit before his time. He was the Claud Makelele/ Jon Obi Mikel of the seventies. He didn't score many goals and never played any fancy stuff but he was great at sitting in front of the back four and closing down the opposition. If he was around today he would be the equivalent of Fabrice Muamba or Javier Mascherano.

PS. He wasn't all that ugly either.

33Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Uggliest footballer ever? Mon Mar 03 2014, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I was going to put a picture up of Rooney but I can't bring myself to google the ugly cunt.

Our very own David Wheater isn't exactly blessed with looks.
I was thinking about these two as well!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum