Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing airplane (Boeing 777)

+17
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
gloswhite
observer
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Mon 10 Mar - 14:40

Boggersbelief wrote:Don't like admitting that you are wrong do you, Breadman

Au contraire, if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up and admit it, but on this occasion I'm not, so suck it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Don't like admitting that you are wrong do you, Breadman

Au contraire, if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up and admit it, but on this occasion I'm not, so suck it.
I think you need to suck it Breadders...

Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 20zznn7

I think someone has got egg on their face or in your case pasty!  Laughing

43Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Tue 11 Mar - 10:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why have the authorities changed their focus to searching an area completely opposite from the original flightpath? Surely they have the location that the plane was last sighted on radar?

Something doesn't seem to stack up at the moment.

44Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Tue 11 Mar - 13:09

You know you've won the debate when the other party starts quoting the Mail to try and justify their case.

Leave it now, KP.....it's for the best. tongue

45Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Wed 12 Mar - 17:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am surprised that nobody has suggested the theory that the plane and passengers could have been abducted by occupants of an interplanetary craft.

46Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Wed 12 Mar - 18:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Reebok Trotter wrote:Why have the authorities changed their focus to searching an area completely opposite from the original flightpath? Surely they have the location that the plane was last sighted on radar?

Something doesn't seem to stack up at the moment.

Although in the right area ish, had the plane not changed direction? So the first view was that it was going on to Beijing, but later thoughts are that it lost radio contact after it had changed direction, (or any variation of the above)

47Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Wed 12 Mar - 18:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I am surprised that nobody has suggested the theory that the plane and passengers could have been abducted by occupants of an interplanetary craft.
David Icke probably has.

48Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Wed 12 Mar - 19:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I am surprised that nobody has suggested the theory that the plane and passengers could have been abducted by occupants of an interplanetary craft.
That's my theory as well RT they are in another dimension or on another planet now or maybe they went through a time gate into the future.

49Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Wed 12 Mar - 19:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

50Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Wed 12 Mar - 23:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well what is it?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Article-2579524-1C3DE9C100000578-811_964x400

A Chinese satellite searching for missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370 has found what it is calling a 'suspected crash area at sea' – with officials releasing images of what they describe as three 'large, floating, objects' in the South China Sea.
The potentially crucial development comes on the fifth day of the search for the Boeing 777 seems to corroborate the testimony of a New Zealand oil worker who claims to have witnessed the crash of the missing airplane early on Saturday morning.
It is also in the original search area under the flight’s original search path and appears to discount the theory that the aircraft turned back towards Malaysia and crashed hundreds of miles away on the other side of the Malaysian peninsula.

'It's where it's supposed to be,' Peter Goelz, a former National Transportation Safety Board managing director, told CNN remarking on the 'great skepticism' about reports the aircraft carrying 239 passengers had turned around to go back over Malaysia.
'I think they've got to get vessels and aircraft there as quickly as humanly possible.'
The new suspect crash site is about 140 miles from the flight’s last radar contact as broadcast by its transponder.
The site is also near where South China Sea oil rig worker Michael Jerome McKay today described seeing what he believes to be the plane burning - in one piece - flying at a high altitude slightly off from the standard route of planes that cross the sea shortly after the plane vanished.

China's State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense announced the discovery of the images in the area where rescuers first started looking on Saturday - along with other images of what appear to show an oil slick tracing the surrounding area.
The images were captured on March 9 - the day after the plane went missing, but were somehow not released until Wednesday. There were 153 Chinese nationals on board the flight.
There has been speculation that the secretive communist country's armed forces would have been reluctant to immediately reveal their technological capabilities to other nations involved in the search.
CNN are reporting the Chinese satellite images reveal three pieces of debris, the biggest 78-feet by 72-feet and the distance between the last known location of MH370 and new Chinese satellite image is 141 miles eastwards

The location of the suspected debris is half way between Malaysia and Vietnam close to the expected flight path of the aircraft which mysteriously disappeared at 1.30 am on Saturday morning.
However, despite the potentially pivotal release of the images, this is not the first time that authorities have announced they were examining an oil slick or floating objects that could be linked to the missing airliner.

The Chinese science agency provided coordinates of 105.63 east longitude, 6.7 north latitude, which would put the unidentified debris in waters just northeast of where it took off in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
One former US aviation official said that the images represent the first and only solid lead that matches the Boeing 777's original flight path.
'These images are the first solid piece of evidence we have that they were on the correct flight path,' said Peter Goelz, the former managing director of the US federal National Transportation Safety Board to CNN.
The US Navy will be deploying two navy vessels to the area, Commander William Marks told the cable news network.
'I think the size of the pieces ... everything we've heard... gives good cause to believe that we've now (refocused) the area,' former Federal Aviation Administration official Michael Goldfarb told CNN.
'And that's a huge relief to everybody ... I think it's a high chance that they're going to confirm that these (are) pieces of the wreckage.'
U.S. officials have been made aware of the satellite pictures and now will go back through its own stored satellite images to see if their satellites captured the same or similar images.

The search for the missing plane, which left Kuala Lumpur for Beijing, has encompassed 35,800 square miles (92,600 square kilometers) of Southeast Asia and on Wednesday expanded toward India.
Two-thirds of the passengers on the flight were Chinese, and the Chinese government has put increasing pressure on Malaysian officials to find solve the mystery of the plane's disappearance.
Also, Wednesday, it was revealed that the last message from the cockpit of the missing flight was routine. 'All right, good night,' was the signoff transmitted to air traffic controllers five days ago.
Then the Boeing 777 vanished as it cruised over the South China Sea toward Vietnam, and nothing has been seen or heard of the jetliner since.

Those final words were picked up by controllers and relayed Wednesday in Beijing to anguished relatives of some of the 239 people aboard Flight MH370.

Read more here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579524/Chinese-satellite-finds-suspected-crash-site-Malaysian-Airlines-flight-370-South-China-Sea-did-three-days-release-them.html

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

53Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Fri 14 Mar - 18:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Anyone who's watched the X files will know that is an underground train car where they keep the bodies of failed alien human hybrids

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Has anyone actually found this plane now?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No not yet

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hijacked or taken over by a nutter now.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane 'deliberately diverted'

The communications systems of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 were deliberately disabled, Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak has said.

According to satellite and radar evidence, he said, the plane then changed course and could have continued flying for a further seven hours.

He said the "movements are consistent with the deliberate action of someone on the plane".

The plane disappeared a week ago with 239 people on board.

The Kuala Lumpur-Beijing flight last made contact with air traffic control as it headed east towards the South China Sea, about one hour after take-off.

Mr Razak told a news conference that new satellite evidence shows "with a high degree of certainty" that the one of the aircraft's communications systems - the Aircraft and Communications Addressing and Reporting System- was disabled just before it reached the east coast of Malaysia.

ACARS is a service that allows computers aboard the plane to "talk" to computers on the ground, relaying in-flight information about the health of its systems.

Shortly afterwards, near the border between Malaysian and Vietnamese air traffic control, the plane's transponder - which emits an identifying signal - was switched off, he said.

According to a military radar, the flight then turned and flew back over Malaysia before turning north-west.

A satellite was able to pick up a signal from the plane for some seven hours after it lost radar contact, although it was unable to give a precise location, Mr Razak said.

He went on to say that based on this new data, investigators "have determined the plane's last communication with a satellite was in one of two possible corridors":

a northern corridor stretching from the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan through to northern Thailand

a southern corridor stretching from Indonesia to the southern Indian Ocean

This has gone from being a difficult search to being a really enormous, almost impossible, search for the plane, the BBC's Rupert Wingfield-Hayes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26591056

57Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Sun 16 Mar - 22:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now we are led to believe that the scope of the search has been extended to an area the size of Africa? Pull the other one!

Something absolutely stinks about this whole business. There is something that the authorities are not telling us. Even if somebody had turned off all the transponders and other equipment that sends out a signal it still doesn't explain how the plane was able to fly through another countries airspace and remain undetected.

If it was a hijacking why has no organisation claimed responsibility? A Boeing carrying over two hundred passengers doesn't just disappear out of the sky. Since 9/11 the pilot and crew have fail-safe procedures in place to prepare for all eventualities and scenarios.

All bulkheads and access doors to the cockpit are reinforced and communication is recorded by air traffic control. A stealth bomber could fly under the radar but not a Boeing.

The claim that the plane could now potentially be in any number of countries ( 25 has been mentioned ) is a red herring.

If the plane genuinely altered it's course and flight path after two hours into the journey, the authorities would have known about it.

I don't know what has taken place but I believe there has been a massive cover-up.

58Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Sun 16 Mar - 22:41

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Exactly RT , said this from the beginning, how can you lose a plane?

With all todays Technology. 

Unless it flew over a Russian missile testing zone.

59Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Sun 16 Mar - 22:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Exactly RT , said this from the beginning, how can you lose a plane?

With all todays Technology. 

Unless it flew over a Russian missile testing zone.

The particular Boeing used on this flight only has a maximum flying time of 8 hours. If it landed in a foreign country then somebody knows about it.

The Americans have satellites in space that are so powerful that they can read the country of identity of a postage stamp from somebody walking down a street with a letter in their hand.

The question is.... What are they not telling us???????

60Missing airplane (Boeing 777) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing airplane (Boeing 777) Sun 16 Mar - 22:47

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Spot on RT, the americans are keeping fucking quiet on this which is never good because they love a good story. But I refuse to believe nobody knows where the plane is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum